4.0 out of 5 stars Here's Sharky, where's George?
Nice. It's a shark that you inflate with air.

Who wouldn't want a shark inflatable? All the fun and shocks of a shark, but without the threat of death! Except from suffocation! ALrrriiigght!

Published on 19 Dec 2008 by Aaron KD Bourn

3.0 out of 5 stars They should change picture!!
I was looking forward to getting a pretty decent looking product, i choose to ignore previous coments about the shark not being the one in picture...... big mistake it looks really childish. but for the price its ok just dont expect the shark in picture.
Published on 16 Aug 2012 by Funky_kitchen

3.0 out of 5 stars They should change picture!!, 16 Aug 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Here's Sharky, where's George?, 19 Dec 2008
This review is from: Inflatable Shark (91cm long) (Toy)
Nice. It's a shark that you inflate with air.

Guys seriously, if you're looking for a product that fits the niche of mid-sized, inflatable shark, then look no further, because this little baby is perfect.

We've had ours out at the beach several times, obviously not recently because it's mid-winter, but in the summer little sharky made a notable impression on the good people of Great Yarmouth, they were all like 'oooohh look out' but it was ok cos i was like 'it's inflatable don't be worrying.'

Good actual times.

3.0 out of 5 stars 5 week wait for delivery!, 9 July 2012
This review is from: Inflatable Shark (91cm long) (Toy)
Ordered this to take on holiday, 5 weeks later we received a cartoon type shark that looks nothing like a real shark or the picture shown! To be fair though my twin toddlers enjoy playing with it in the bath and prob be good for the pool too, good price for size!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 14 Jun 2013
This review is from: Inflatable Shark (91cm long) (Toy)
We blew up once and it went down very quickly, I suppose we did not pay a lot for it but it would have been nice for it to last a bit longer

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Quality, 16 July 2013
This review is from: Inflatable Shark (91cm long) (Toy)
There are few things I deem worthy of a purchase in this universe that are not inflatable animals, and so you could say I am something of an expert in this field.

I will start off by saying that the quality of this inflatable shark is absolutely groundbreaking.
The artwork on the shark is top-notch. The quality of the material and ease of inflation is unbeatable.

When comparing this item to the inflatable banana that my friend recently purchased, I would certainly choose this shark.

The shark has now taken an honorary place in my council of inflatable animals. It has taken the chair which was being occupied by the inflatable banana. The banana did not qualify as a member of the council, due to its nature as a fruit, and was simply a placeholder.

10/10.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great shark but...., 30 May 2014
This review is from: Inflatable Shark (91cm long) (Toy)
... but the shark died, I checked whether we made a puncture but there was no way we could have, I assume it was poorly made but as I'm not too sure I've given an OK rating

3.0 out of 5 stars looks good, but bad quality, 16 July 2013
This review is from: Inflatable Shark (91cm long) (Toy)
didnt even play with it much, popped in a day. leak was sealed then another leak happened. go for another one

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids loved it, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: Inflatable Shark (91cm long) (Toy)
Kids loved it but did not last long as they are heavy handed like most kids , was good while it lasted

1.0 out of 5 stars Never got the chance to try it !!, 28 Dec 2012
This review is from: Inflatable Shark (91cm long) (Toy)
My little boy was very happy when he opened this toy on christmas morning. I even put in the effort, so early in the morning, to blow it up.

We immediately see there's a problem - its leaking. Upon inspection we see its been put together badly. Looking at the seams we can see one side had many creases when it was joined to the other side, leaving numerous holes...
Obviously not visually inspected, & obviously not physically tested, so i dont want a replacement, i want my money back - postage included.

As its christmas, I will not post the picture of my boys face, because it'll make you cry !!!

PS. Made In China. (just for statistical comparisions)

5.0 out of 5 stars How I Met My Wife, 19 May 2013
Jacob Parker - See all my reviews
This review is from: Inflatable Shark (91cm long) (Toy)
I was at a funeral, but to boost the mood, I brought this 91CM INFLATABLE SHARK. EVERYBODY WAS LAUGHING SO HARD, WE FORGOT ALL ABOUT THE FUNERAL. SUBSEQUENTLY, I MET MY WIFE, AND WE HAVE THREE CHILDREN.

Inflatable Shark (91cm long)
Inflatable Shark (91cm long) by Bristol Novelties