Format: DVD|Change

on 10 January 2010
We have no TV (by choice!) and DVDs have become an important resource for the bedtime hour! So I thought I'd treat the boys to a Christmas DVD and they just love this one. It was our first taste of The Tweenies and actually they are very entertaining! Tikabilla is just beautiful, with a lovely interpretation of the Christmas story, and I personally cannot stop myself from singing out "I wish it would snow" from Boogie Beebies whenever we go for walks... It's really worth adding to the collection.
on 14 November 2012
I thought this was a bit weak as it didn't make us feel Christmassy. The kids liked it but didn't love it.
on 4 June 2011
My two year old twin nieces (and my five year old nephew) just adore this DVD. I have to wrestle it away now and again so that I can bring it out at Christmas and not have it played EVERY day!!!
on 25 November 2013
Having 3 children, this cbeebies Christmas dvd is perfect, it has a mixture of Christmas and weather songs. Personally though my favourite episode is Tikkabilla
I now own a number of these little collection DVD's and I have to say this my no means the best. it's also not the worst. 3 hours of fun and while it is not ALL about Christmas, it is about snow too so it does all sort of link up.

Cbeebies – The Ultimate Christmas Collection

The Roly Mo Show – Too Cold, 14mins long
Tikkabilla – Christmas Special, 20mins long
Tweenies – White Christmas, 19mins long
on 21 November 2012
I read reviews for this DVD prior to buying it. It was a huge disappointment, neither of my children were particularly interested in it. It doesn't have a huge Christmas theme.
on 20 January 2011
I got my 3 yer old daughter at the beginning of December and she watched it nearly every day in December. Now six weeks later she still asks to watch it at least a couple of times a week. Most popular episodes are Balamory/Cinderella and TikkaBilla/Nativity Story. Lot's of good songs as well. It's such high quality children's television and I even enjoy it myself.
on 9 December 2014
I bought this for my son last year and he really liked the special Christmas editions of programmes. However, a lot of these programmes are no longer on Cbeebies including Lazytown, Lunar Jim and Tikabilla so my son did not recognise the majority of the programmes. This wasn't too much of a problem as they are all aimed at the Cbeebies audience but I just feel that a new Xmas DVD is needed.
on 31 January 2016
My son already had a copy of this which he adored but he recently broke it and was really upset at the prospect of not having it anymore. Arriving on Amazon and finding the exact same item for a very affordable price, I quickly ordered it and was pleasantly surprised when it turned up at my house a few days earlier than expected.
My son has been loving watching it again and I am so glad I was able to find it - it has made my son a very happy little boy.
on 13 October 2013
Not sure what the person who said `not very festive` was watching but it wasn't this. Pantomimes, snow men, snow, Christmas decs..... What mores needed for children? I say it's worth buying to get little ones that extra bit excited about Santa.