Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 29 June 2010
I had previously been travelling with an excellent Tumi soft case of similar dimensions, but no wheels. I found I could load it up so much that it hurt my back when carrying it with its single shoulder strap, so I've 'gone wheelie' - and I'm glad I did.
This particular Wenger case is quite compact - it will apparently take a 17" laptop, and it takes my 13" comfortably. The usual tough Wenger exterior - and I particularly liked the fact that it's not all black like everyone else's ! The grey stripes on the front, together with the red detailing, make it look fresh and a bit different.
Three main compartments - the front one is the 'office' with many and various storage pouches of different sizes, and a key-holder. In the middle is the document (A4) section, also containing the laptop sleeve; and at the back is a small clothing section with netted pockets.
I also like the fourth zipped compartment on the front: a sort of 'quick access' pocket for essentials like mobile phones, or boarding passes etc when travelling.
It is well-balanced when carried by the handle, and stable when used on its wheels with its trolley handle. The bottom edge is well armoured (with a plastic protector) against the inevitability of being dragged over kerbs etc. It easily fits into the overhead bins on the Airbus 320/321/330 family, and will no doubt fit the Boeings too.
Main compartment zips are lockable.
Highly recommended as a wheeled office with occasional overnight capability. If you intend to regularly carry lots of clothes it might be worth considering one of the larger versions in the excellent Wenger range.
My Tumi has now been relegated to travel in the hold ...
on 21 April 2012
I am very pleased with this purchase which was a gift for my partner and will be well used. I spent a lot of time researching the various options for mobile offices/wheeled computer cases. This case is very smart and very well made and seems sturdy enough to face the wear and tear of a busy lifestyle. The handle nicely conceals in a closed zipped section in case you want to carry it rather than wheel it. My only comment is that the the front accessory section only opens out part way it does not completely unfold to 90° as I was expecting (sort of purse wise) so you have to dig in with your hand to place and pull out the items in that section, but on hindsight I suppose this is designed to prevent important things falling out every time you open the front flap. Plenty of room to fit in 2 laptops or 1 laptop and folders in the middle section and the rear overnight section has just the right amount of space for one change of clothes and essentials (the handle is concealed in part of this section nicely lined). I was very undecided between this model and the Swissgear duo model that had the small extractable laptop case inside it, but now having received the bag I am very happy to have made this choice. Highly recommended
on 30 December 2010
I was delighted with this purchase - the case is attractive, well made and like a previous review good to be slightly different with the red detailing. It is stable when open and the wheels make a huge difference! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs to lug a laptop and files around with them (the overnight bit isn't very big but would take essentials for 1 night!).
on 15 February 2013
Very well made bag. Plenty of pockets, especially in the front section. Particularly like the "quick access pocket" - I found it really handy at the airport for my passport and boarding pass.

Handle wobbles a bit, but still appears quite sturdy - easy to retract and extend. Easy to roll along, the wheels are not showing any particular signs of wear, although it's still early days.

Bought this bag after much research. mainly on the carry-on bagge sizes for various airlines. It just fits nicely in a BA luggage gauge. Although if the overhead bins are full, it will not fit under the seat in front of short haul aircraft. Perhaps it will fit in larger aircraft, but I happen not to have been on one since I bought it!!!!

Minor disappointment with the clothing section. As other reviewers have remarked, you will only get one or two nights change of clothes - assuming thin shirts, no change of shoes etc. However, VERY useful for a waterproof jacket, or a light fleece - I get hot wandering around airports, so it's great to slip the fleece off and shove it in the back of the case - fold neatly for best results!!!!!!

Great to be able to have the bag standing up and open up the zippers fully without everything spilling all over the floor - just reach in and get what you want. I also put some less often used gadgets in the clothing section - and there are restraining straps to stop it opening fully and spilling the contents - great piece of practical detail.

I notice the carry handle is reinforced with some sort of metal strip which also runs along the top of the bag - nice and strong - I doubt the handle will accidentally part company with the rest of the bag!!!!!

Overall, very pleased with the bag, good value for money, and as far as I can make out, Wenger are a quality make. Like I said, only dissapointment is the small clothing section. But I would have been more disappointed if I had not been allowed to carry it on board an aircraft. The thought of putting a bag like that containing a laptop or iPad, other electronic gadgets, money, various document etc into the hold doesn't bear thinking about, and is precisely why I bought the model I did so it WOULD be allowed to be carried on - so I guess I should stop whinging about the size and be grateful!!!!!
on 14 January 2011
After looking all over the place for a reasonably priced flight/travel bag that is big enough and sturdy enough to do the job I think I may have finally found it in this product. My husband works for an airline so needed to renew his flight bag. After years of carrying previous bags with laptops and other bits and bobs in it he has strained his arm. So wheels were required.
After reading the previous reviews from customers this seemed to be the best option.
When it arrived in good packaging it felt sturdy and the trolley handle is also very sturdy. Various zipped compartments and good small and large pockets to enable you to find things easily.
Quite a distinctive design so easily identified when going through security, very reasonably priced compared to its competitors - so far so good. Highly Recommended Enjoy!
VINE VOICEon 30 June 2013
I already have 2 Wenger laptop bags, but opted for one with wheels this itme. I've been doing a lot of traveling and carrying my back with laptop and cables and papers through airports wasnb't helping my back problems. This bag is made with the usual attention to detail and great quality of all Wenger products. It's a joy to use, and when you start walking, it is brilliant. The handle is perfect, the wheels roll nicely, and the long walk through Terminal 1 is no longer such a pain. It even fits under the seat in aircraft, although I prefer to store it overhead.
on 2 January 2011
I travel abroad on business extensively so after getting through 6 flight bags in the past 5 years I wanted something not only stylish but extra durable. This product has not disappointed, it looks and feels great to use.
Easily the best piece of luggage I have bought...highly recommended.
on 28 September 2011
I bought this bag for daytrips and overnight business trips. It looks very professional, and so far it seems to be reasonably robust. However, as a laptop bag it does have a few disappointing features. While I can fit my 17" laptop in, it is a very tight squeeze and it is difficult to get it in and out in a hurry. There aren't enough specific pockets for laptop paraphenalia - mouse, power supply, etc. - just two big webbing pockets, so my everything gets thrown in together. The bag doesn't have a shoulder strap - while the bag is too heavy to carry for any long distance, a shoulder strap would be invaluable for carrying up the stairs etc. when you can't wheel the bag. In hindsight, I probably wouldn't buy this bag again.
on 9 February 2012
I spent some time searching for a bag that was big enough for my daily requirements, yet not too heavy for those of us with a bad back and in need of some weight lifting off our arms. It is the full package and exactly what I was looking for. The flexibility of the space provided and the solid contruction has made this a welcome friend in my working day.
VINE VOICEon 9 November 2011
This is a very well made wheeled bag. Plenty of space for books, files and laptop. I'm not convinced that you could manage with only this bag on an overnighter or weekend away because the rear pocket designed for clothing really has only enough space for a shirt or a pair of PJs.
At least one other reviewer said that it is noisy. It isn't the case that is noisy. It is the surface you pull it across. On a smooth surface it is virtually silent.