Item Display Length: 20|Change

on 8 August 2014
Purchased with some trepidation having read previous mixed reviews and fully prepared to report and return if not the genuine article. Arrived in Pandora gift box. S925 ALE marks visible inside clasp. Verified as genuine at Pandora outlet. Good, solid bracelet I'm really pleased with my purchase.
on 12 January 2011
This is a lovely bracelet really pleased with it, but it arrived in a plastic bag in an envelope. No pandora packaging, box or anything. Made me doubt if it was the real thing, but it definately is and the company are very helpful, they actually sent me a box and bag after I emailed them to ask why packaging was so poor. Apparently you need to ask for Gift wrap at time of order!
44 comments|206 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 January 2014
I purchased this product before Christmas as a present for my wife. It was supplied by a third party supplier via Amazon, (My Piercing), and the price compared to those I had seen in shops. Two days after purchase I received an email from Amazon stating that the product had been dispatched and on the same day one from the supplier confirming it had been dispatched, the carrier was listed as Thailande Post, (the spelling with an 'e' was as the email. I was a little concerned by the carrier). The product arrived this weekend on 04/01/2014 having been ordered on 16/12/14.
I had bought some charms etc for this item and tried to put them on the bracelet but they jammed on the first thread and would go no further, but would come back off! I then noticed that one of the spacer charms was sliding along the bracelet on its thread section. Having had no dealings with Pandora products before I took it to our local Pandora shop for advice, the sales assistant took one look at the bracelet and took it to her manager and they both came back and informed me that they thought it was a fake! when compared to the genuine item there are some differences - the font used for the word Pandora on the clasp is a different style and size. They had never seen the pattern on the spacer beads and they had never known any of the thread sections to come loose or detached. The product does look poorer quality when compared to the genuine item.
I have informed Amazon and asked for a refund, they were very helpful and said that they would take it up with the third party supplier. I now have to wait three days for their response. I use Amazon a lot and have never had any problems with them. I did not have any choice re the supplier it was purchased through the main page with no other option. The item was sold and advertised as the genuine item. It did not come in a Pandora box but in a Plastic velvet effect pouch shaped like an envelope. I would not have purchased this item had I known of the Thailand connection at the time of purchase. I believe Pandora are made in Denmark!
on 27 December 2013
I have received the goods which have turned out to be a poor quality fake. The Swindon branch of Pandora have confirmed this. The fittings dont even match the picture they are using on the web site.
11 comment|71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 January 2011
Considering the price was the same as any high street jewellers I thought the least I could have expected was it would be in a presentation box, not just put in a polythene poly bag
33 comments|65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 December 2010
Bracelet was great but it arrived in a plastic bag - no authentic box!! Not impressed, it was for a gift.
on 18 January 2014
If I could give it no stars I would. Don't waste your time or money this is a FAKE! Please do not be fooled, I was left feeling disappointed & cheated. Only good thing was how quickly I received my refund so thanks for sorting that Amazon
on 18 December 2013
The item is not a real Pandora bracelet and a very cheap looking imitation. It's also not silver (no stamp marks). So the description is very wrong! The item came in a terrible plastic bag, stapled shut in an envelope with a Thailand postmark. Clearly a poor forgery and the seller will be reported both to Amazon and the police.
on 28 December 2013
I bought this bracelet as a Christmas gift for my wife. When she tried it on for the first time the clasp was loose. We took the bracelet to our local Pandora shop and they confirmed it was fake and after seeing one of the originals it was easy to see the difference. Can't believe AMAZON are allowing the sale of CONTERFEIT goods on their site. Maybe they need to check on their sellers a lot more carefully. Also does anyone know where to make complaints towards Amazon as i am a regular buyer and am now very concerned about future purchases from this site. It would be nice to get some feed back from them about about my situation.
on 27 December 2010
Disapointed to receive this item and find it was only supplied in a small plastic bag,as this was a present for someone it didnt look good,Item was fine,just wish I had read the other review before purchasing.