4.0 out of 5 stars Brill bracelet.Shame about packaging!
Published on 12 Jan 2011 by karich

2.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, Shame About The Packaging
I bought this item off Amazon because I wanted to be sure I was getting a genuine pandora bracelet. To be fair the item does seem genuine. It is hallmarked with 925 ALE inside the clasp, is fairly weighty, and has the distinctive pandora crown above the letter O on the clasp.

Published on 15 Dec 2010 by gsi66

4.0 out of 5 stars Brill bracelet.Shame about packaging!, 12 Jan 2011
This is a lovely bracelet really pleased with it, but it arrived in a plastic bag in an envelope. No pandora packaging, box or anything. Made me doubt if it was the real thing, but it definately is and the company are very helpful, they actually sent me a box and bag after I emailed them to ask why packaging was so poor. Apparently you need to ask for Gift wrap at time of order!

2.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, Shame About The Packaging, 15 Dec 2010

The problem is that the item is supplied with no gift bag or box of any description. I would have expected a genuine pandora item to come in a proper pandora branded box. The seller says that Amazon is responsible for packaging, but Amazon cannot supply a genuine pandora branded box now can they. When you pay full price, you expect it not to be delivered in a zip lock plaggy bag. For those of you who buy this, I notice that EBay is selling pandora boxes...

Packaging aside, the item seems to as advertised on the tin.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this it's a fake, 22 Dec 2013
G. S (BELFAST N IRELAND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pandora Women's Bracelet A59702-20HV (Jewellery)
Got my item yesterday and it's a fake. I have already purchased several authentic pandora charms for this and one of the charms will not even go on it. The clasp looks cheap and badly finished. It came from Thailand. Don't buy this, I'm so disappointed as my husband had purchased this as my gift from my children. Looks like I'll be out tomorrow to buy one on the high street

1.0 out of 5 stars Pandora Bracelet, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: Pandora Women's Bracelet A59702-20HV (Jewellery)
I have received the goods which have turned out to be a poor quality fake. The Swindon branch of Pandora have confirmed this. The fittings dont even match the picture they are using on the web site.

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE!!!!!!, 4 Jan 2014
Ordered this "Pandora" bracelet early December before all the other negative reviews had appeared. Product arrived and it was bought as a gift for my Step-daughter. It came in no box so I did put it in one of my boxes so it looked better presented - I still believed from the advert and previous feedback that this item was to be genuine. Posted it off to my Step-Daughter who took it to a Pandora shop who confirmed it was a FAKE!!! Have contacted the seller who has said if I want to return I must pay the costs which is expensive so he is offering to refund me half cost!!! Not happy as he is selling them fraudulently and Amazon are allowing him to do so even after all the recent complaints/comments. I have now opened a file with Amazon for their response. I would hope a trusted site like Amazon deals with this correctly and refunds me in full and if the item does need to be returned make the seller pay costs. To be fair the bracelet is probably only worth a couple of pounds so hardly worth returning. So embarrassed to have fell for this scam as trusted Amazon..... also embarrassed to have sent Step Daughter a FAKE!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars presentation, 3 Jan 2011
This review is from: Pandora Women's Bracelet A59702-20HV (Jewellery)
Considering the price was the same as any high street jewellers I thought the least I could have expected was it would be in a presentation box, not just put in a polythene poly bag

3.0 out of 5 stars Packaging!, 28 Dec 2010
This review is from: Pandora Women's Bracelet A59702-20HV (Jewellery)
Bracelet was great but it arrived in a plastic bag - no authentic box!! Not impressed, it was for a gift.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pandora bracelet, 4 Jan 2014
M. L. Shannon (bristol england) - See all my reviews
Poor quality of stamping, no crown above the O, inside the O is a mis strike, the chain itself does not weigh heavy enough for a genuine bracelet. I ordered this as Christmas present and it only arrived this morning considering i had purchased it 8th Dec. The item came in a paper box with Pandora written on it, as far as i know Pandora bracelets come in a proper box, the pouch which was included also had Pandora on it however the printed quality was again poor. Also do not think that this item is in the UK, it came from China via Belgium hence why it probably took so long to get here. I would say avoid this item at all costs, unless you are happy with substandard goods. All in all a very disappointing experience, i do not recommmend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good product, 14 Feb 2011
Really good quality and also its cheaper than buying one from a pandora shop, came on time and also came well packed. worth buying!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 27 Dec 2010
B. Leak "Bazza" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pandora Women's Bracelet A59702-20HV (Jewellery)
Disapointed to receive this item and find it was only supplied in a small plastic bag,as this was a present for someone it didnt look good,Item was fine,just wish I had read the other review before purchasing.

Pandora Women's Bracelet A59702-20HV