on 30 May 2008
The previous review I entered here was not put up on the web site. I pointed out that after a few weeks use, the battery went up in a puff of smoke showering my PC with sparks. I purchased a second battery and the end connector has now fallen apart. Great idea, but very poor quality. You are likely to lose money if you buy this product. Please watch out for your safety as well. My experience shows that this product is also dangerous.
on 24 June 2009
Contrary to the above review (regarding the battery shedding sparks etc), I have been using this battery pack for over a year, normally outdoors in the sunshine - the reason I purchased it - and have witnessed no such problem.

The only reason I have given it 4 stars, rather than 5, is because it tends to weigh an awful lot (you'll certainly feel it in a backpack), and the four hours charge time for four and half hours life seems a little extreme.

Probably bet out there, to be fair, but this has not let me down to date.