5.0 out of 5 stars Does it's job and does it well
I bought this for work as I have to spend long periods of time outside and in all weathers. I've not had it out in the rain yet but as far as keeping my head warm it does it's job a treat.

Published on 3 Feb. 2012 by Campingdad

1.0 out of 5 stars This is NOT a 'Thinsulate' product.
Published 17 months ago by Steve

5.0 out of 5 stars Does it's job and does it well, 3 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Mens Thinsulate Thermal Winter Hat Black (Misc.)

I've tried other hats that have claimed to be x-large, but they've still been a tight fit on me and can gladly say that this is more like an xxl. Just thought I'd add that incase it's important for anyone else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm Hat, 16 Sept. 2010
A. Tullo (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mens Thinsulate Thermal Winter Hat Black (Misc.)
Road tested the hat today in high winds on the south shore of the Moray Firth. Coped with all the winds had to throw at it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain thinsulate thermal winter hat, 27 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Mens Thinsulate Thermal Winter Hat Black (Misc.)
Bought 2 of these hats for horsey husband. They are a great fit, and light but warm. Lined - soft not scratchy. Great price. Fast delivery. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hat, 2 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Mens Thinsulate Thermal Winter Hat Black (Misc.)
I bought this hat for my son, as I wondered why he wasn't wearing hats he already has in the cold weather. He explained that he often finds them scratchy on his skin and cause irritation. So I searched for a lined hat that would solve this problem and spotted this one. It is soft lined and soft knitted fabric, toasty warm and just the job. It's hardly off his head now - except indoors of course! I can highly recommend it. Great price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted., 25 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Mens Thinsulate Thermal Winter Hat Black (Misc.)
- Good quality of materials used
- A great bargain
- Fits the head just right
- Looks better in real life compared to the one in the picture
- Arrived a day earlier than the estimated arrival date

Overall, very happy with the product. Would recommend. 5*

1.0 out of 5 stars This is NOT a 'Thinsulate' product., 17 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Mens Thinsulate Thermal Winter Hat Black (Misc.)
The image on Amazon is clearly a Thinsulate branded product. I specifically wanted this product to exactly replace the Thinsulate hat I lost last winter. The item that arrived was NOT a Thinsulate product. The hat is very small and doesnt have the 'give' or comfort of the genuine product. The hat is ok and very cheap but not as advertised and definately an inferior product. I am suprised that Amazon will allow this. Will think twice before buying branded products on Amazon again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great winter hat!, 23 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Mens Thinsulate Thermal Winter Hat Black (Misc.)
Bought this hat because I kept catching colds in this weather and wanted something that really kept my head warm.

After reading the positive reviews I decided to buy this bargain price hat and was pleasantly surprised that the product lives up to the positive reviews and is definitely a steal for the price! The material is resistant and you can tell it is a quality product by the neat sewing. It doesn't seem likely to come apart soon.

It fits over my ears barely, but it really keeps the warmth in and I'm happy I got it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mens Thinsulate Thermal Winter Hat, 21 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Mens Thinsulate Thermal Winter Hat Black (Misc.)
Bought these for all the staff, now they will all be warm for winter. Its' said you lose all the heat from your head!

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm head!, 29 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Mens Thinsulate Thermal Winter Hat Black (Misc.)
I bought this hat for my partner who works long hours out in the cold. He is very pleased with it and it does certainly keep him warm! H

5.0 out of 5 stars thermal hat, 9 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Mens Thinsulate Thermal Winter Hat Black (Misc.)
good hat for the money.really warm and comfortable.wear them to work they keep me warm in these cold winter days.