5.0 out of 5 stars Neat and tidy
Gone are the boxes that where cluttering my loft with xmas tree ect ,this bag not only took a 6ft tree but had room for other decorations as well,tinsel,decorations.
Very sturdy great handles for carrying up the loft ladder ,could see what i was doing so no worries about falling would say ,good value for money .
Published on 5 Feb. 2012 by EJAY

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too small !!!!!!
Published on 6 Jan. 2013 by A. Cresswell

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat and tidy, 5 Feb. 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too small !!!!!!, 6 Jan. 2013
A. Cresswell "Bubblefish777 - Born again Diver" (london, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Bosmere G380 Christmas Tree Bag (Garden & Outdoors)
Bought one of these and now have to buy another one because this will only just manage a 2 part small/medium tree. If you have 6/7/8 ft tree in 3 parts this will not accommodate it. Buy 2 of these. There's no real alternative. One thing that I did think was poor in design, was the fact there are no stiffening panels in the bag and so the bag is very flimsy and does feel like it's going to burst very soon. However for a £10 what can you *REALLY* expect.

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 17 April 2013
This review is from: Bosmere G380 Christmas Tree Bag (Garden & Outdoors)
it is big and spacey, and maybe it was my packing.....but im stubborn...sat on it to get it to zip up my 7ft tree..its all in there but not without a fight!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 10 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Bosmere G380 Christmas Tree Bag (Garden & Outdoors)
WHY didn't I think of this sooner??? I just kept putting the tree back in it's original box year after year. Needless to say the box just fell apart. The bad news? It fell apart while I was picking it up and put a nice big scrap in my hardwood floor :( Good news?? THIS BAG!! I immediately went online and bought this. Great price and my tree fits in it perfectly! Zip it up and nice sturdy handles helps me get it back in storage! If you are still using a box to store your tree--STOP!

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Tree Storage Bag, 17 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Bosmere G380 Christmas Tree Bag (Garden & Outdoors)
Just wanted to say how impressed I am by the very prompt delivery (especially in view of the current extreme weather conditions). I only placed the order 15th and it arrived 17th - brilliant!!! Also, very pleased with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, big bag, 29 May 2012
Leamjem (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bosmere G380 Christmas Tree Bag (Garden & Outdoors)
Excellent size, took my 6ft tree and wrapping paper too. I was concerned it would't fit through my loft hatch but my partner managed just fine. Well pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 18 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Bosmere G380 Christmas Tree Bag (Garden & Outdoors)
This will make getting the tree in the loft so much easier than a big box.
Well packaged and arrived within stated timescale.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 3 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Bosmere G380 Christmas Tree Bag (Garden & Outdoors)
Disappointed after reading the reviews alotnof money for what it is quite thin too! my Christmas tree does not fit in this bag :-((

5.0 out of 5 stars great item plenty of room for tree, 31 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Bosmere G380 Christmas Tree Bag (Garden & Outdoors)
very good item great price does its job well with extra space very pleasedwould recommend toeveryone who neds more storage space

3.0 out of 5 stars 7ft Christmas Tree Bag, 6 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Bosmere G380 Christmas Tree Bag (Garden & Outdoors)
Unfortunately the bag when we collected it would not hold the Christmas Tree therefore we have had to order another as we are not able to zip the bag up. I would suggest that you make sure that you check that your tree will fit into the bag before you order it. I made the assumption that the 7 foot tree we had would fit a 7 foot bag provided but it did not. I do think it is ideal for a tree but not the one we have.

Bosmere G380 Christmas Tree Bag