on 5 February 2012
Gone are the boxes that where cluttering my loft with xmas tree ect ,this bag not only took a 6ft tree but had room for other decorations as well,tinsel,decorations.
Very sturdy great handles for carrying up the loft ladder ,could see what i was doing so no worries about falling would say ,good value for money .
Bought one of these and now have to buy another one because this will only just manage a 2 part small/medium tree. If you have 6/7/8 ft tree in 3 parts this will not accommodate it. Buy 2 of these. There's no real alternative. One thing that I did think was poor in design, was the fact there are no stiffening panels in the bag and so the bag is very flimsy and does feel like it's going to burst very soon. However for a £10 what can you *REALLY* expect.
on 17 April 2013
it is big and spacey, and maybe it was my packing.....but im stubborn...sat on it to get it to zip up my 7ft tree..its all in there but not without a fight!
on 10 January 2012
WHY didn't I think of this sooner??? I just kept putting the tree back in it's original box year after year. Needless to say the box just fell apart. The bad news? It fell apart while I was picking it up and put a nice big scrap in my hardwood floor :( Good news?? THIS BAG!! I immediately went online and bought this. Great price and my tree fits in it perfectly! Zip it up and nice sturdy handles helps me get it back in storage! If you are still using a box to store your tree--STOP!
on 17 December 2010
Just wanted to say how impressed I am by the very prompt delivery (especially in view of the current extreme weather conditions). I only placed the order 15th and it arrived 17th - brilliant!!! Also, very pleased with the product.
on 29 May 2012
Excellent size, took my 6ft tree and wrapping paper too. I was concerned it would't fit through my loft hatch but my partner managed just fine. Well pleased.
on 18 December 2011
This will make getting the tree in the loft so much easier than a big box.
Well packaged and arrived within stated timescale.
on 3 January 2013
Disappointed after reading the reviews alotnof money for what it is quite thin too! my Christmas tree does not fit in this bag :-((
on 6 January 2016
This bag supposedly holds a 9ft Christmas Tree. I purchased a 6ft tree (which came in three separate parts) and when I pulled the zip to close the bag, the clasp bent and then came off in my hand as I was half-way to closing it and then at the corner, the zip split open. It obviously rendered the item completely useless, and as I purchased this at the same time as the tree I had already disposed of the large box the tree arrived in. It has caused me endless problems and am now left with trying to find something to house the tree in order for it to be stored. Would I recommend it ..... I certainly would not. Beware of the comment 'depending on tree construction'. How could anyone know if the tree and bag were compatible until it was tried!
on 31 August 2011
very good item great price does its job well with extra space very pleasedwould recommend toeveryone who neds more storage space