5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent accessory
Very comfortable wrist support. Cool to the touch when typing. Underside is non-slip. Doesn't move around at all. Stays where you put it. Highly recommended.
Published on 24 Dec. 2010 by Baby H

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but slightly uncomfortable for frequent use.
It might be my expectations where too high, but I find it tiring for my wrists to use this product for a long time (I'm a writer and I use the keyboard a lot). Quality and make good though, price/value also good. Perfect for occasional use or full size detached keyboards (less so for laptops).
Published on 7 May 2011 by Giovanni Anchois

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent accessory, 24 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Fellowes Crystals Gel Keyboard Wrist Support - Black (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 1 Nov. 2011
I need a wrist rest when using my keyboard but got fed up with the fabric covered ones, which always end up frayed and mucky - unpleasant and unhygenic! This is an excellent size and shape, slightly curved and tapered at the ends so takes up less space than the fabric covered type. It provides just as much support, and it's prettier and has a wipe-clean surface which is helpful if you spill a drink or correction fluid. I really like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 31 Mar. 2011
Totally recommend this wrist rest. The crystal gel filled support actually has a cooling effect on the wrists whilst they rest. 10/10, love it

4.0 out of 5 stars Wrist Support, 14 Feb. 2012
Comfortable, always 'cool' to the touch and non-slip. Highly satisfied with the product.
It is easy to clean and actually quite smart.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but slightly uncomfortable for frequent use., 7 May 2011
Giovanni Anchois (Milan, ITALY) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Smelly, sticky and too low, 7 July 2013
I've been using a Belkin Waverest wrist rest that eventually wore out after several years, so looked around for a replacement.

This Fellowes rest seemed to get good reviews, but as soon as I opened it I was struck by the fact that the whole thing felt very sticky, and there was a truly awful smell (a strong smell of an old stale dishcloth that made my eyes and nose sting after a while).

So I didn't use it, and put it away in a cupboard.

After a month or so I have just taken it out again, and it still stinks. However, the stickiness seems to have gone.

In personal terms it is too low, too hard and too narrow, so it doesn't properly support the wrist. Also, although the stickiness has gone from the surface, there is far too much friction so that it's not possible to slide the wrist along the rest. And, while it is "non-slip" on the desk surface, it takes it too far and actually adheres to the desk. I often move my keyboard a little bit, depending on what I'm doing, and I have to "unstick" it every time.

So it's going back in the cupboard and I've just bought another Belkin Waverest (unfortunately these seem to be discontinued as there is only one left anywhere on Amazon UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Been a great help!, 29 May 2013
Having been suffering with the symptoms of repetetive strain injury through lots of computer inputting I decided that I should take action and see if a keyboard wrist support woould help ease the pain. I looked at several types of supports and read the reviews. I finally decided on the Fellowes Crystal Gel Keyboard Wrist Support and have not looked back! It supports my wrists and/or forearms (depending on how I am feeling) and it has definitely helped eased the symptoms of RSI. It is also fun to play with when I am looking for inspiration (daily!). The gel inside also helps to keep my wrists cool when working. I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend it to anyone who is thinking of buying one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Like going to the toilet in the wind, 27 Feb. 2013
I've had a keyboard wrist rest for over seven years which has done the job well. It's tired and worn, so I thought I'd buy a new one. I have a mechanical Filco keyboard so this should make it clear how serious I take my computer use and typing. The Fellowes wrist rest is about half the height and half the width of my existing rest. It doesn't even come close to being a replacement. Against my keyboard, it's so low down that I might as well just take it away and rest my wrists on the tabletop. I've opened it, so I can't return it - what a waste of money. Buyers beware - find something that does the job because this one doesn't.

5.0 out of 5 stars More of an arm rest than wrist support., 4 Jan. 2015
Mr. N. Edwards "NiallEd" (London, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
A while ago, I bought a gaming laptop. I soon realised that they tend to get quite hot when the action steps up so I bought a laptop stand/cooler to help it stay cool.

This worked well but then I realised that it was really uncomfortable to actually use the laptop's keyboard for prolonged periods because my left arm was being raised about 2 inches from the table and my wrist was bending upwards more than normal. After a while this started to put pressure on my elbow joint.

I decided I needed an something to support my left forearm about half way between my elbow and my wrist. Whilst a regular cushion will work it is really too big for this purpose so after looking around on Amazon, I discovered the 'Fellowes Keyboard Wrist Support'.

It is about 18 inches long so it will work well for both arms while typing. It is firm and also sort of 'squishy' but never loses its shape. For me provides just the right amount of support to my left arm without being too firm or too soft. I noticed one critical review said it was smelly & sticky. Mine is neither. I have quite an acute sense of smell and I cannot smell anything even when I stick my nose right up to it.

The top of it is smooth so your arm(s) can move about without any friction but the bottom is flat so that it doesn't slide around during those frantic gaming moments.

I have had the wrist support for two years now and it is has not lost any firmness. On this basis, I expect it to last for many years to come. Some reviews have criticized the support for being too low. I think this is probably because the are using their laptop at something close to knee height when sitting (eg with a laptop on a coffee table). When you are using it at a desk where the keyboard will probably be somewhere between stomach and chest height, it is the correct thickness.

In my case in particular, as an arm support, it is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 14 Nov. 2008
M. Pritchard (Brighton) - See all my reviews
I bought this for work as I was getting pain in my arms from being on the computer for around 8hrs a day and I haven't had the pain since!

So I definitely recommend this item, along with it's matching mouse mat.