5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present
I've bought this as a container to put seeds and other gardening things in. It makes the gift look very professional and it will be very practical to keep seeds etc in.
Published 20 months ago by J. Priestley

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
Very poor quality - the twine on the lid of the basket is loose and so the top is falling apart. Don't recommend.
Published 7 months ago by Abbey Ellis

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 25 Oct. 2013
J. Priestley - See all my reviews
This review is from: WoodLuv Seagrass Storage Basket with Small Lid (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Small Basket, 13 Dec. 2014
I bought this as part of a gift hamper/basket I was making up. I had bought several little bags of dried fruit/nuts and wanted to make my own hamper. This basket is perfect, just the right size. The gift was for a man so I didn't want a basket that was too girly and this one fitted the bill perfectly. I think that fact that it has a lid makes it even more useful once all of the goodies have been eaten!
It is quite sturdy too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Bought this to make a "sweetie hamper" for someone's birthday. Did the job perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars I am Making my own Hamper for my Nan for Xmas and This is Perfect for What I am Putting in it, 8 Dec. 2014
Item Arrived Quickly Along With a few Other Items I had Ordered. I am Making my own Hamper for my Nan for Xmas and This is Perfect for What I am Putting in it, the Only Downside I Would say is It's Quite Small so I Can't fit Large Items Inside

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordered this about 2am Sunday morning and it had arrived ..., 19 Jan. 2015
Ordered this about 2am Sunday morning and it had arrived by 12pm Monday lunchtime, even with standard free delivery! Box is quite small but big enough to put sweets/chocolates in, instead of having loads of half empty packets in the cupboard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good robust box, 5 Feb. 2015
Mrs. D. M. B. Hunt "Virgil" (UK West Country) - See all my reviews
Good robust box with a nice lid on it ideal for all sorts of sundry stuff which you want on hand but you don't want to gather dust, attractive looking and a bargain price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 14 Dec. 2014
Great item. I'm using then to make Christmas gifts and they will look lovely with some ribbon around them!
Delivery was very efficient and just what I had hoped for

5.0 out of 5 stars It will do nicely., 12 Dec. 2014
Mr. Warren Gill (Guildford, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
A small little basket which is slightly darker than what appears in the photo and will be used as a gift container for some small truckles of cheese & pickles.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILL BASKET FOR HAMPER, 22 Dec. 2014
Exactly what I was looking for to make a Christmas present hamper out of for my gran as want to make it special!! Thanks for the item and will order again

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent lttle container, 19 Sept. 2014
Excellent little container that sits on my dressing table holding all my cosmetics. Exacttly how described and delivery very good.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›