on 18 January 2014
Bought this for my Mum, to count rows in knitting. Perfectly suited to the task and easy to use. Not identical to the photo (has a black reset dial on side rather than silver) so seller should probably have listed it under a different listing but only an aesthetic issue.
on 18 May 2015
Good tally counters, easy to reset to zero. One of the pair I got is a bit substandard, the digits aren't in a very straight line, but it's a cosmetic imperfection and doesn't make any difference when using it. The counters took quite a long time to arrive.
on 6 May 2014
The item is bigger in the palm of the hand than I anticipated, making it is less convenient for golf score than I hoped. Also it would be improved by enabling a running total to be maintained, as well as being able to return to zero after each hole.
on 23 February 2015
Well made counter I use mine as a row counter for knitting.
delivery was good as it comes from abroad 2-3 weeks ,
I have the usual plastic ones found in our local knitting shops 3 times the price and of lesser quality compared to this one
on 26 September 2011
I've had two of these tally counters; I dropped the first one & broke something inside. I got another one because they are cheap. They do what they are meant to, but they are not robust, so you need to treat them carefully. Fits in the hand well.
on 27 December 2013
I bought this to count my rows when knittting as I grew up with my mother using one and it is invaluable as the plastic needle attachment counters and android apps that do the same job are rubbish in comparisson!! Fantastic value as well :)
on 30 June 2014
My wife uses this as a 'Row Counter' for knitting. As she mostly uses four needles the small counter that sits on the needles is not practical and hides under the settee cushion.

This is the answer, and dead cheap.
on 10 March 2014
I needed this to tally count my repititions of exercises for rehab of broken finger and missed the small print that it came from overseas so delivery very slow. May not generally matter but for me it did. Great item though.
on 12 April 2016
Fast delivery arrived ahead of delivery date. It is small and can't reduce numbers by one it has to be turned all the way back to 0000. So not perfect for my charity event to keep track of how many people arrive and leave.
on 24 January 2014
Very simple and useful counter can be used for many jobs - I bought a set for van drivers to keep count of the numbers of bags/trays loaded at each stop and I use one to keep count of strokes at golf. excellent value!