5.0 out of 5 stars Really tiny tweezers!
Was surprised how small these tweezers were but, like all tweezerman tweezers, they are top quality and do an excellent job! They may seem expensive but for me I can't stand the frustration of using other tweezers which can take up to 15 attempts to tweeze one stubborn hair!! - when Tweezerman tweezers do the job 1st time!!
Published on 8 Jan 2010 by Mrs. Jennie M. Jenner

3.0 out of 5 stars Tweezerman Flamingo Pink Mini Slant Tweezer
I was not impressed by these tweezers, as they are expensive I thought I would get what I paid for but I was disappointed. In the past I have had tweezers of the same quality but much cheaper in price. I would not recommend these tweezers and suggest looking around.
Published 20 months ago by Mrs Leeds

5.0 out of 5 stars Really tiny tweezers!, 8 Jan 2010
Mrs. Jennie M. Jenner (Worthing, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tweezerman Flamingo Pink Mini Slant Tweezer (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars A delight to use, 11 Sep 2011
This is, quite simply, a superb piece of kit, not cheap, but worth every penny, to easily carry out personal grooming. I wondered about the mini size, but find it sits easily in the hand, and never feels too small. The tweezers grasp each hair tightly and accurately, and the truly sharp tips, once you've got used to them, mean precision in a delicate task.I'm in my seventies and wish I'd found this product years ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars love them!, 8 Mar 2011
These are the best tweezers i have ever used,they get every hair first time round,and ther just the right size,great value for the money

5.0 out of 5 stars tweezerman tweezers, 31 May 2012
these are the best ever tweezers ive ever own FANTASTIC and a good price and well on time with delvery and packed great cheers x

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tweezers - love the colour, 29 April 2012
These tweezers are brilliant, they come in a cute little see through case and they do the job really well, they are small but very easy to use, wish I had bought these years ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tweezers, 10 Feb 2012
Arrived on time, no damage to them. Have had these tweezers before so new it was a great product. Was impressed with the price as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars tweezers, 2 Feb 2012
These are the business,worth every penny, i personally would'nt buy any other tweezers (i already have the larger ones) nice little holder perfect for travel etc. Great buy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10, 29 Jan 2012
I thought my old cheap tweezers were the best until I bought these. These are small, sharp and precise and come with a little tube to store them in. Plucking is much quicker instead of fighting for smaller hairs and it feels a little less painful because the hairs come out first time.
I think these are very pricey considering you can buy a much cheaper pair that will still do the job, but these are as good as a pair of tweezers will get so if you have the money I would definitely recommend them.
Delivery was fast and item was as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tweezerman Flamingo Pink Slant Tweezer, 2 Jan 2013
I am so glad I took the plunge and treat myself to these tweezers, they are far better than the ones I have had for the last fifteen years. I would recommend them to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 14 July 2014
Top of the range in my opinion

Tweezerman Flamingo Pink Mini Slant Tweezer