5.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful
Published on 6 May 2010 by Moonlitvioletta

3.0 out of 5 stars Not brilliant
I was disappointed that the light has to be pressed and doesn't stay on by itself, so it's hard to operate all at the same time. The suction pads aren't very good either so it falls off at the vital moment. However I did find it useful when staying in hotels where the lighting is always so poor. I think it is quite expensive for waht you get.
Published on 13 April 2011 by Billy

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful, 6 May 2010
This review is from: Tweezerman Tweezermate 10x Lighted Mirror (Personal Care)
After reading the other two reviews I was wary about buying but went ahead anyway as I know the manufacturer is good. If you want a mirror for peering at yourself very closely, perhaps you're myopic or you want to apply make-up perfectly, then I'd recommend this mirror. You will notice flaws in your face that you never knew were there before - but at least you can do something about them now. This mirror allows me to give a more natural look to my make-up as I can inspect my face in such close-up detail and when I try and use another mirror with only 5 x magnification I miss this mirror, for fine detail it works well. I've stuck mine onto another mirror and wet the suction cups first, so it has never fallen off but sticks firmly. The light is not ample, not enough alone, so I stick my mirror on a larger illuminated mirror (a Champneys 'fresh faced' mirror) and together I get very good illumination. This mirror does what it purports to and is a very useful beauty/grooming aid.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best beauty secret, 9 Aug 2009
Mrs. S. J. L. Murdoch (uk) - See all my reviews
I cannot recommend this enough, it catches even the smallest hair to enable you to make sure you brows etc are perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars It does exactly what I wanted it to do, 6 April 2013
Ms. Loraine H. Wills "Raindear" (Northants, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tweezerman Tweezermate 10x Lighted Mirror (Personal Care)
If, like me, you are a lady of a certain age who would rather die than be seen in public with a stray whisker then this little beauty is a god send. The suckers allow it to be attached to another mirror or other service. The real beauty of it is that it can be used either way up so whether you need to see your brows or your chin the level of light it gives is perfect. Personally I find that it takes a moment or two for my vision to adjust to focus properly to that level of magnification but that says more about my eyes than the product. For the price it's an excellent buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scarily brilliant !!, 1 Feb 2012
A. Miles (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tweezerman Tweezermate 10x Lighted Mirror (Personal Care)
I can quite easily say I've never actually spent so much on a mirror and I ordered these because of the reviews it had and I am NOT disappointed in the least !
In fact, the only thing that is disappointing is the state of my skin and eyebrows up close lol.
You can see every tiny little hair, flaw, skin blemish and with the tweezers you can easily and quickly sort out whatever it is needing your attention.

4.0 out of 5 stars powerful, 19 Nov 2010
This review is from: Tweezerman Tweezermate 10x Lighted Mirror (Personal Care)
Really good mirror. Lightweight, with a one-button-operated LED light that shines right where you need it. I have used this in a dark room and the one LED is sufficiently powerful. The 10x magnification is pretty scary (I think 5x would have been fine) but you soon realise no-one can see all the imperfections it magnifies for you! It has 3 suction cups on the back too. I would have given this 5 stars but when the product arrived, one of the suction cups was bent over on itself and it's taken a lot of coaxing to get it straight again. Great product. I am going to buy more of these as presents. Shame the vendor can't spell "lighted" though.......

5.0 out of 5 stars I've seen things I didn't want to see!, 22 Feb 2012
This review is from: Tweezerman Tweezermate 10x Lighted Mirror (Personal Care)
I bought this mirror as I can never find a good light source around my house for when I tidy up my eyebrows. It magnifies so much and the light is adequate enough to see all the annoying little hairs you can't normally get at. The suction cups make it ideal for sticking on your existing mirrors and leaving you with 2 free hands but I appear to have rogue suction cup that keeps falling off and in time I know I will lose it. A great buy but not if you don't want to know how bad your skin really is!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not brilliant, 13 April 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential!, 18 Feb 2010
Great magnification and illumination. Makes removing tiny hairs easy. What more do you want? It is small but I don't find that a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars mirror, 6 Jan 2010
E. Ruddy - See all my reviews
great product ,already had one myself and bought this one 4 my mother,great when your eye sight isn't as good as it used to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye opening!, 12 Sep 2009
For years I plucked my eyebrows using a 3 x magnifying mirror. Then I found I couldn't see the hairs unless I wore a pair of glasses and held the mirror to the light which resulted in poking myself in the eye with the tweezers many times. This mirror has been enlightening. I've ditched the glasses and I can see every minute hair. Scary!!

Tweezerman Tweezermate 10x Lighted Mirror