5.0 out of 5 stars Mesh swim bag
Published 23 months ago by Barbara Magona

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great, But!!!
This bag was purchased for my son as his kit bag for swimming club. It has lasted about 1 month before it has a 3 inch long hole near the seam. My first though as always is 'what has he been doing to it', but then you think it is supposed to be designed to use.

Published on 8 Feb. 2009 by C. Pierson

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great, But!!!, 8 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Maru Mesh Swim Bag (Misc.)

If you want a bag that looks good and to put towels etc in - go for it, but I can't recommend this bag to be used as a proper kit bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mesh swim bag, 30 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Maru Mesh Swim Bag (Misc.)
My daughter who is a swimmer decided to buy this bag as she did not want to have the same swim bag as her brother. The bag arrived sooner than anticipated. The size was perfect, fitted all the bits and pieces swimmwers need for swimming and the bonus was that it was not too big and could be carried across her shoulders. I love it and would definetely recommend it to others. a good buy you won't regret!

4.0 out of 5 stars swim bag, 16 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Maru Mesh Swim Bag (Misc.)
Large bag holds all swim toys. Matches description of what purchased so pleased. Would not be suitable for towels etc as fine mesh.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cambridge Swimming Club, 11 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Maru Mesh Swim Bag (Misc.)
Our Grandaughter loves it. Having taken her to Parkside, when she dropped one of her flippers, going in, I noticed that other children had these bags. We purchased this for her. It keeps all of her equipment in one place.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful for storage, 23 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Maru Mesh Swim Bag (Misc.)
My son swims so we bought this for him to take to sessions. Holds everything he needs poolside and it remains light. Obviously, when the things are wet the boot of the car gets wet, but it is helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job perfectly, 17 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Maru Mesh Swim Bag (Misc.)
I've really struggled to find a decent bag to put the children's swimming gear and their arm bands etc into when wet. Previously, we needed to inflate everything at the pool and then deflate it before going home but this bag is big enough to just shove the inflated things in and then they can hang up at home and because the bag is mesh, the items dry without unpacking so they are ready for the next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars it is a bag, 6 Feb. 2014
Peter Stafford (England, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maru Mesh Swim Bag (Misc.)
I needed a mesh bag to allow water to drain out from wet kit and to be ok at pool side. this was well big enough for all my kit including towels and wash bag left in locker . I always carry paddles, pullbouy and fins so this still covered that and left spare room also fits a couple of drinks bottles! perfect size and material

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and quick delivery, 13 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Maru Mesh Swim Bag (Misc.)
We purchased this for our 9 year old daughter for her swim squap equipment and she's thrilled with the look and quality of the item. The bag is large enough to carry everythnig she needs and is excellent qulaity.
The delivery of the item was also exceptionally quick (ordered on Sunday night, arrived on Tuesday morning).

5.0 out of 5 stars For the swimming pool..., 29 April 2014
This review is from: Maru Mesh Swim Bag (Misc.)
Bought this as I needed a bag for the children's dive toys, goggles and other swimming paraphernalia that we seem to lug about. It was a bit bigger than I expected but that is my fault for not reading the dimensions clearly. Overall an excellent bag that does exactly what it says it will.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for your swim equipment, 24 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Maru Mesh Swim Bag (Misc.)
I purchased this to put all my swim equipment in so I don't have to pile it all loose at the pool side. I've got my paddles, pull buoy, shampoo and water bottle in it. Does the job of transporting from changing room to pool perfectly. I'm also told this material will never rot.

Mesh Swim Bag