5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't have been able to breastfeed without them!
Published on 13 July 2011 by SamB

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
These weren't for meekly, they didn't fit properly for my size, also in the end I didn't use them, but friends have
Published 9 months ago by Miss Rebecca Jane Grant

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't have been able to breastfeed without them!, 13 July 2011
This review is from: Medela Nipple Formers (Baby Product)
The Medela nipple formers are the reason I was able to fully breast feed my son. From the day he was born it became apparent that my left nipple was too flat for him to latch on to. So after expressing from that side for 3 weeks, someone on a baby forum recommended these and I'm SO glad they did! Within 2 days of wearing the nipple formers, my son was able to feed from both sides!!! I was so relieved! We're still going strong now (my son is almost 10 weeks!) and I'm using the nipple formers daily although I don't think I'll need them much longer as the formers seemed to have sorted the problem and I am no longer flat :)

5.0 out of 5 stars LIKE IT...., 12 Feb 2010
L. Meehan (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Medela Nipple Formers (Baby Product)
I found this product really useful. I do not have flat nipples, just poorly shaped. I found as soon as I had these on for a short period of time my nipples were very well formed. It was great. I can only hope now it stays that way until I have my second child.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what i needed, 3 Sep 2013
This review is from: Medela Nipple Formers (Baby Product)
My mum suggested these to me in the early days of nursing as she suffered from flat/inverted nipples as I did. These don't use suction, as some have misunderstood, but pressure to gently make your nipple more pronounced.

For me, they were a godsend at the beginning. I had one flat and one inverted nipple. Using these kept my nipples from going back to their natural flatness between feedings, making it easier for my baby to latch on to the next feed. The holes keep the air circulating, which is great if you've suffered nipple trauma and need to keep you bra off the skin. A bit of lanolin and we healed much faster. The downside of the holes is that you can create quite a wet spot on your shirt if you have been leaking milk then bend over! I used breast pads whenever I wore these to help absorb any leaks.

I wore these nearly every day for 2 months , sterilised them overnight and boiled them every few days. They held up well to regular use. After about 2 months we no longer need them, they did their job and baby did his so I've got easily latchable nipples now! ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Jphil, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Medela Nipple Formers (Baby Product)
Arrived on time and well packaged. They are larger then I expected but once in a bra doesn't matter. Comfortable and they do work. Happy with product I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10, 8 Sep 2012
This review is from: Medela Nipple Formers (Baby Product)
I failed to bf my son because he wasnt able to latch on, but when I was pregnant with my daughter I wore these for a few weeks and she had no problem latching on straight after birth...now at 14 months we are still going strong, all thanks to this little gadget. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 27 Dec 2011
This review is from: Medela Nipple Formers (Baby Product)
I had many problems with nursing when I had my first child because of my inverted nipples and used silicone shields 6 months. It was difficult to clean, and my baby used very long time to eat and she was very tired and sweaty after each nursing (Because she used very much energy to eat) But this time I had not any problems. I began to use nipple formers just before I gave birth and also used during the first month. Already after 4 weeks she could eat without help. It was very easier! It is a very good product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, and they work., 4 July 2014
This review is from: Medela Nipple Formers (Baby Product)
I was advise to buy these by my midwife in order to prepare for breastfeeding. I have been wearing them for a short period every day for a couple of weeks and can already see that they are doing the job. I personally wouldn't wear them out as they are quite large and therefore obvious under clothing, but they are certainly effective and comfortable to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 30 Mar 2013
Ms. P. Chow "Princess" (Herts, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Medela Nipple Formers (Baby Product)
Not only did this product really help form my nipples but it was helped with my milk supply, I had loads of colostrum by the time baby was born

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 6 Sep 2013
This review is from: Medela Nipple Formers (Baby Product)
I'm amazed that this product brings out my nipples so much! I'm currently 38 weeks so I haven't started breastfeeding yet but I would suspect that these will have helped prepare my nipples because they have become more pronounced even when I'm not wearing them. I'm pleased with them so far and am hoping breastfeeding is much smoother this time around!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product!, 19 Jan 2012
This review is from: Medela Nipple Formers (Baby Product)
I've been breast feeding from just my right side because my child was finding it difficult to attach herself to the other side. My husband has been wondering why he never saw her feed on the left side. As time went by it was very obvious the difference between the 2 breasts, one was much bigger & I'd make all sorts of excuses just to avoid facing the problem, like I prefer feeding from just one side. As time went pass matters just got worst, even though I've been using a breast pump on the other......When I 1st saw this product, I was very unsure if these were another gimmick, as I've purchase other similar products but these really are a God's gift!!! I know this sounds really tacky but THANK U, Medela Nipple Formers!!! Without these I wouldn't be able to feed from both sides.

Medela Nipple Formers