on 7 November 2012
I bought these for a college sculpture project I was working on, and these looked like they would fit what I needed. They arrived much sooner than the projected delivery date (which I was very happy about!) and they looked beautiful. I ordered three sets and each individual bag was vibrant and had slightly more than a handful of moss, which is quite a good deal for your money. They're incredibly easy to work with and the three colours looked amazing. The only precaution I would say, is to not squish them. That should be a given, but it dries them out quicker and they lose their elasticity and become a mushy mess.

It's been about 2 weeks now, and they still have their gorgeous vibrancy and sit proudly on my sculpture atop my desk, which I keep getting compliments for.
on 6 September 2012
I was looking for a grassy texture for my terrarium I'm building. And the various colours helped add bulkiness to the texture. Had to cut it up but that was a given to make it look like grass. But very good product. You get a lot in each bag of each colour.
on 6 August 2013
Quick delivery. lichen in good condition, large pieces with little crumbling. Colours are bright but mixed together and compared to how real hedges look theyare are ok. The price is good value, though the postage cost is not. If you require a lot of lichen then this is a good deal, as you can spread the postage cost.
on 18 October 2013
very small amount ,very misleading. Picture makes it look as if there is much more than there is I feel conned
Not much to say about this item. The price is fantastic and it looks amazing in my model village set up. I would highly recommned.
on 29 September 2014
used this to create a woodland scene on a German Christmas pyramid, together with some Schleich woodland creatures. Arrived in perfect condition and there was plenty of it - enough to decorate three tiers of the pyramid. Perfect for the price!
on 8 February 2016
A reasonable amount (small bag of each colour). Seems to be in good condition, have put in a large jar and added a bit of moisture to keep it going until I'm ready to use.
on 19 November 2013
bought this for my daughters school project to make minature trees... it worked beautifully but bought too many bags as I didnt realise how much was in the bags!
on 22 February 2014
Fairly generous quantity. Hopefully these will provide the basis of a hedge or bushes for my nephews railway 00 gauge layout
on 29 February 2012
this product was grate but the downside of it was the quantity of the product but I would recommend it if you where doing a forest floor as this makes it look very real and professional