5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating for Toddlers

1.0 out of 5 stars Do NOT Buy this item
Published 5 months ago by Daniel Whitchurch

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating for Toddlers, 18 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Click Clack Racetrack (Toy)
I bought this for my son's first Birthday and both he and his almost three year old cousin loved playing with it. My son is pretty quick to pick things up and had the little cars going down the track in no time at all (I admit I rather hoped he'd spend a little more time occupied in trying to work it out but never mind!). I would advise caution when giving this to younger children because the cars are rather small and the track is very light and easy to lift, so supervision would be required for smaller toddlers to avoid swallowing and head-bashing. I think this is a toy he will not tire of playing with and it's superb value for money, so I can't recommend it enough for a toddler who enjoys motion and colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant toy, 9 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Click Clack Racetrack (Toy)
Bought this for my sons birthday and he loved it. I like the fact that it is wood and looks slightly old fashioned. Its brilliant. hours of fun.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amuses my 2 year old for hours, 27 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Click Clack Racetrack (Toy)
Sturdy construction, colourful, cars run smoothly and my son loves playing with this. The cars are kind of small so I have to oversee him playing with them and discourage him from trying to put them in his mouth but otherwise he has a whale of a time watching the cars slide down the track.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do NOT Buy this item, 28 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Click Clack Racetrack (Toy)
If I could give this no stars I would. This was purchased for my 5 year old son who has special needs. Although the item arrived promptly and in one piece it was apparent that it is very poorly constructed and feels cheap. To make matters worse, of the four 'cars' that go down the track only two are now working. The two that have broken have both broke in exactly the same way. The metal end caps on the axles have come off meaning that the the small wheels have come off and also the axle that goes through the car has come out. The wheels and end caps are obviously a choking hazard and the axle is sharp. Very very poor quality, would not recommend. Spend your money on something else, this item is unsafe.

2.0 out of 5 stars Much smaller than expected!, 23 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Click Clack Racetrack (Toy)
It's very small but that's not a huge problem, the quality isn't of the best standard, looks very quickly painted on cheap wood, not overly satisfied for the price! Delivery was prompt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 3 May 2014
This review is from: Click Clack Racetrack (Toy)
Perfect for doing what it says on the tin, my local children's centre has one like it and I couldn't get my lo off it. He is 18 months and really enjoys sending cars down it. I would say that the aging is confused on the website and packaging, it say 36 on the box but I wouldn't worry about that unless your child still puts toys in his mouth as the cars are small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab toy :), 29 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Click Clack Racetrack (Toy)
Bought for a 1 year old however my 4 year old also loves this. We have had hours of entertainment from this :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds our 3 year old son's attention and our 1 year old daughter loves it too, 8 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Click Clack Racetrack (Toy)
We really like the design of this racetrack. Our children, 1 year old daughter and 3 year old son, both enjoy playing with it. The cars are placed at the top of the track and flip over at the end of each ramp before running off the bottom ramp. Our son already has another of this type of racetrack and it is worth noting that the cars are not compatible; although they look the same, the wheels are different sizes so each car can only be used on the track it came with. Our son enjoys playing a game where he must always have at least two cars on the track at the same time. This holds his attention for long periods of time and he insists on taking it with him to show people when visiting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great track with cars that work!, 13 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Click Clack Racetrack (Toy)
Bought this for my son's 1st birthday and he loves it. He can already put the cars on the top - hit and miss as to which round they get plonked on, but at least 50% of the time the cars end up going down the track. The cars rarely get stuck - we've played with other similar tracks where the cars get stuck every few go's and it gets very frustrating. But this track is much more reliable. The cars can travel either way up, making it even easier to get them to travel. The track is smaller than some other brands too, which is a bonus for us as it is more compact and easier to find a place for in the ever-crowded play area.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely old fashioned toy, 26 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Click Clack Racetrack (Toy)
Lovely simple toy in vibrant colours. Purchased for a one year old who loves it. Will look lovely on a shelf too. Only negative is that there is nowhere to store the cars when not in use - some sort of grooves in the base where they could be rested would have been great.

Click Clack Racetrack