4.0 out of 5 stars nimble mouse
This is one nimble little mouse! Its cheap, its pink and its wireless!
This fits my small hand like a glove, its glides around effortlessly and does all that it is meant to.
I love the way the USB stick can be stored inside the mouse - no more hunting around for the USB stick when you come to use the mouse - its with the mouse for a change!
If I have one...
Published on 24 Jan. 2009 by Jo

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!!
This mouse may look good - which is presumably the reason it was purchased for me. However, it just does not work! I have only ever got it briefly working once or twice. It has proved to be an endless source of frustration and a complete waste of money.
Published on 1 Mar. 2011 by Kate

4.0 out of 5 stars nimble mouse, 24 Jan. 2009
This review is from: WIRELESS OPITICAL PINK MOUSE (Electronics)
This is one nimble little mouse! Its cheap, its pink and its wireless!
If I have one gripe its the battery power - you will need to get yourself rechargeable batteries, as it uses an immense amount of power. I am rechargeing batteries every two days... and that is the only gripe, if it wasnt for that I would rate this product as 5 stars, but for this little trip-up can only do a 4*.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bit of a laugh, 14 May 2008
This review is from: WIRELESS OPITICAL PINK MOUSE (Electronics)
This mouse is a hoot! Its a bit lightweight and slightly cheap feeling, but for £7 I'm not moaning.
I can't really take it completely seriously because its just 'fun'.
Its a wireless mouse, and operates as such but has an extra design feature.
There is no off button to save the batteries, instead you effectively shove the usb stick up its bottom to turn it off. Then when you want the stick back you press a button on top and the mouse fires it out again!
If you want a hard working, ruthlessly practical, multitasking, bells and whistles mouse then go for a MS executive deluxe blah blah blah.

If you want a fun pink laptop mouse, this is it.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!!, 1 Mar. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely selfcontained mouse, 30 Mar. 2013
This review is from: WIRELESS OPITICAL PINK MOUSE (Electronics)
excellent little mouse, usb fits inside the mouse for storing and works perfectly.
Ideal for netbook owners and children who like to use a mouse and not the built in one.
Works on my daughters android tablet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Albino Mouse, 22 Nov. 2012
Mr. J. Martin "John E P Martin" (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WIRELESS OPITICAL PINK MOUSE (Electronics)
I purchased this to go with my Daughter's 7" Mini Netbook Laptop Notebook Wifi Android Pink EPC for lectures at Uni.
It is the same colour as the netbook & case, which ticks all the boxes for my Daughter...

Personally I have never got-on with intrinsic touch-pads on laptops and netbooks for speed and serious use... Its a must have, and this one is getting some serious use and fulfilling its purpose.

If only I could find a mouse-trap as reliable for my house!!! (Any colour!!!)

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless!!!!!!!, 3 Jan. 2011
This review is from: WIRELESS OPITICAL PINK MOUSE (Electronics)
I bought one of these for my grand daugter for xmas and when she packed the dongle inside the mouse it overheated and could have maby caught fire!, now it does not work.
I'm Gutted! but I suppose you only get what you pay for.

1.0 out of 5 stars fraud: but not bought from this retailer., 22 Aug. 2013
This review is from: WIRELESS OPITICAL PINK MOUSE (Electronics)
doesn't even pretend to work. Came with batteries that were the wrong size to fit into a slot that didn't even do anything. I'm googling it the now to see any kind of instructions, hence I found it on amazon for a quick and easy rant vent. Bought mine up Leith Walk, luckily have a receipt. BCL are tacky broken crap merchants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink mouse, 11 Dec. 2012
This review is from: WIRELESS OPITICAL PINK MOUSE (Electronics)
I bought this in a recommended three items sale. It does the job as I hate the touch pad and much prefer to use a mouse and I found that it moves quickly and hasn't caused me to change my mind about my preference for a mouse over a touch pad AND IT'S PINK

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong product dispatched, 10 Aug. 2012
C. J. Donegan "Wonder fan" (Stirling) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WIRELESS OPITICAL PINK MOUSE (Electronics)
The product I received was not as advertised. It was a USB mouse not a wireless mouse but it was fit for purpose so I couldn't be bothered to go through the rigmarole of sending it back. Someone in the dispatch department should have gone to SpecSavers

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this product very much, 20 Mar. 2013
Miss Cheryl A. Maber (autralia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WIRELESS OPITICAL PINK MOUSE (Electronics)
This product is the best,I have bought from Amazon's UK it arrived in very good time and was in excellent condition as is

All the products I have got from Amazon will certainly be using them again Thanks very much cheryl

WIRELESS OPITICAL PINK MOUSE