5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth every penny.
We're really pleased we picked this play gym, Pj our budgie just loves it, he straight away climbed the ladders, the bits that come with it to dangle are great. Very easy to put together takes a matter of minutes. Superfast delivery. Cannot fault at all. Very very happy :)
Published on 11 Jan 2011 by Gemski

3.0 out of 5 stars Bird play area
Arrived with the base uneven. Making it difficult to put together. Possibly damaged in transit. Have to use bluetack to stop whole thing moving as would scare my bird and not get used!!!
Published 4 months ago by Miss J A Stretton

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth every penny., 11 Jan 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy!, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Trixie 5657 Wooden Playground 36 x 26 x 29 cm (Misc.)
I'll be coming back for more of these very soon! All my birds absolutely adore this and one of the girls can't get enough of figuring out how to remove all the hooked toys and causing havoc ;). It's very climbing and chewing friendly, good for keeping nails down on the smaller budgie-cockatiel sized birds. I also use this for transporting around my less tame birds. They're very comfortable with it as their territory and they're accessible while not exposed so I can easily coax them onto it to take them back to their cages. All of my birds love to come here during flight time!

5.0 out of 5 stars fair value and our budgerigar likes it, 14 May 2014
Stephen Fletcher (cambridge, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trixie 5657 Wooden Playground 36 x 26 x 29 cm (Misc.)
Our budgerigar likes it is what it is fair value I guess. not much more to say.Our budgerigar likes it is what it is fair value I guess. not much more to say.

5.0 out of 5 stars wooden playgroung, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Trixie 5657 Wooden Playground 36 x 26 x 29 cm (Misc.)
I have three budgies and they have lots of toys, but this playground is their favourite,I am so glad I got it

5.0 out of 5 stars Budgie Gym, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Trixie 5657 Wooden Playground 36 x 26 x 29 cm (Misc.)
My daughters budgie absolutely loves this gym and provides us with many hours of enjoyment watching him run up and down the stars and roll around on the base after the hanging bell. The only thing I would change is to hang a swing and not the strange T shaped thing. As past reviews its not great for fixing together as the pieces need a little forcing but otherwise fantastic value for money I think I paid around a fiver for it!

4.0 out of 5 stars wooden playground, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Trixie 5657 Wooden Playground 36 x 26 x 29 cm (Misc.)
I found it quite fiddly to build, and one ladder broke (though I was able to turn it round and affix the screws in the other end), however Harry the budgie loves it, and you can put little toys in the tray at the bottom, so all in all I'm happy with it - would buy anther if this one broke. Good value for money!

3.0 out of 5 stars Bird play area, 10 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: Trixie 5657 Wooden Playground 36 x 26 x 29 cm (Misc.)
My bird likes that playground and spends much time on it. The only thing that disappointed me that while assembling some pieces didn't fit right and one part got a crack. But it still stay firm. Anyway my bird is happy, so am I!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: Trixie 5657 Wooden Playground 36 x 26 x 29 cm (Misc.)
An excellent item. For the price, it's a bargain. My bird loves this. Easy to put together, and it came next day. Very happy thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Trixie 5657 Wooden Playground 36 x 26 x 29 cm (Misc.)
Arrived quickly, easy to assemble and fairly sturdy, which is miles more than Iv had with ones Iv paid more for! Birds took to it straight away and seem to enjoy all the ladders. A very happy customer :)