5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job nicely!
I wanted to leave a positive review for this product, to counter some of the negative feedback. I ordered the bowl a few weeks ago, and am really happy with it.

Published on 10 May 2011 by nickygrimshaw

1.0 out of 5 stars Good But Not Large!
This is a good quality bowl! But don't be fooled by the title, it is far from large! Unless you are buying it for a ferret!! I would not recommend this if you are looking for a good sized bowl!
Published on 4 Feb 2010 by Mr. N. J. R. Kelly

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job nicely!, 10 May 2011
This review is from: Trixie Stainless Steel Bowl with Holder, 14 cm Dia (Misc.)

Yes, it isn't particularly large, but is as per the measurements on the page. It's quite deep, so holds more water than you might think at first. I own a Golden Retriever and, whilst I wouldn't feel happy leaving him during the day with just this bowl to drink from, it has proved fine to leave him with when he's in his crate overnight (it is mostly untouched in the morning, he doesn't tend to drink much because he's asleep!)

It clips nicely onto his crate, and is much easier to use than the screw plated bowl that I had previously.

The product is a great price, does the job, and I would recommend it. Just think carefully about the dimensions before you buy, versus when and how you want to use the bowl, and the size of your dog - and if necessary, buy two :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Good But Not Large!, 4 Feb 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Clip on Dog Bowl, 7 Jun 2011
This review is from: Trixie Stainless Steel Bowl with Holder, 14 cm Dia (Misc.)
The idea of a clip on bowl is good. The advert says the bowl is large but in my opinion I would put it at a medium size. The bracket clips onto the cage easily but it also gets knocked off easily, I have therefore had to tape it in place onto the cage to prevent my dog from knocking it off. It is a nice bowl, good shape, the dog can get his head right into it, but maybe it would be a better idea if the bowl was only half moon shape.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 26 July 2013
This review is from: Trixie Stainless Steel Bowl with Holder, 14 cm Dia (Misc.)
Dogs can drink at a comfortable height ! Doesn't get knocked over and gives more floor space in the cage

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, 24 Feb 2013
This review is from: Trixie Stainless Steel Bowl with Holder, 14 cm Dia (Misc.)
This product is great for my dogs crate - it hooks on and is more secure than I thought it would be. I had heard that the bowl was small but it's plenty big enough for my labrador and I don't fill it right up. A great product - buy it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars STEEL BOWL WITH HOLDER, 1 Oct 2012
This review is from: Trixie Stainless Steel Bowl with Holder, 14 cm Dia (Misc.)
WAS UNSURE IF THIS WOULD B OK FOR MY DOG, AS I WAS WORRYED IT COULD EASY BE KNOCK DOWN & IV HAVE WATER EVERY WERE, BUT SO FAR SO GOOD, SO YES IM PLEASED WITH IT.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and works great for my rabbits, 28 Aug 2014
This review is from: Trixie Stainless Steel Bowl with Holder, 14 cm Dia (Misc.)
I have just bought one of those rabbit cages that are open at the bottom and you put in on your grass. My old feeding bowl was one that goes on the floor, but the slugs were getting in and ruining the left over rabbit food (yuck!!). So I thought to get this which will hang off the side of the cage and elevate the bowl away from the slugs, it works a treat. It is a great size, easy to clean and fits to the cage really well. It has saved me a fortune in wasted food.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth reading reviews before ordering!, 30 July 2011
This review is from: Trixie Stainless Steel Bowl with Holder, 14 cm Dia (Misc.)
I read the reviews for this product before ordering and noted particularly the comments about the bowl being smaller than expected. Then I bought a bowl that appeared to be larger than I needed for my dog's crate and was very happy with what arrived in the post - just the right size and good enough quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good idea., 21 Aug 2014
This review is from: Trixie Stainless Steel Bowl with Holder, 14 cm Dia (Misc.)
Love the idea of these, but my springer quickly worked out that he could put his paw in it or go underneath the bowl to knock the food/water out! Was forever cleaning out the crate!! H?ave since learnt that special Springer bowls are much better. He now uses it as a play toy to carry around the garden!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Trixie Stainless Steel Bowl with Holder, 14 cm Dia (Misc.)
Perfect for our crate. Just hooks on nicely, good quality, Good size too.