Price:£5.02+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 16 December 2015
my hamsters both think this is the best thing in the world. was concerned it would be too big as mine are dwaft hamsters but its perfect. when they destroy it i will get another
on 10 August 2013
My hamster adores this but he does need supervision as he likes to have a good old nibble at the ropes and I don't want him to ingest too much! My previous hamster also had one of these and also really loved it. It's very cute to watch them climbing up the ladder! Very good product however is it big so I wouldn't recommend it if you have a small cage for your ham.
on 15 April 2013
I was very disappointed with this product. It didn't fit the cage length or depth. (the cage I have is large as recommended for dwarf hamsters) I had to disassemble the product and let it lie wherever I managed to squeeze it in. It didn't last long either, in a week the ropes meant for suspending the bridge and toys were chewed right through (my dwarf hamsters were using it as bedding!). I won't recommend this product unless you have a very, very large cage. I'm sure it would've lasted longer if it was a much sturdier product, unfortunately it's not.
on 6 October 2012
Bought for my little female mouse, she seriously enjoys having fun with her bridge. You do need quite a drop in the cage, hers is a large two story hamster cage and the things still trail along the bottom however you can shorten it a little by the clips on the top is you clip them then slide them over onto another bar alternatively so they aren't too short and the animal can still sit on top.

She uses this toy for hours every day, sitting on it, climbing on it, trying to run across it, pulling the ladder around, chewing her rope. It's a very fun toy and she's had it since July now and she's still loving it every bit as much as when she first got it.
review image review image
on 31 October 2014
My hamster loved this toy, until unfortunately she got her leg stuck in the chain. She was hanging and was in a lot of pain, and we struggled to release her. Fortunately after a bit her leg was OK and she is alive, but she could of been put in great danger. I would not recommend this to other buyers.
on 23 July 2012
My hamster really loves this toy, and I would definitely recommend it to small rodent fanatics looking to spruce up a cage.

Although I've not seen my hamster Hagrid attempt to climb the ladder or any of the attachments yet he seems to really enjoy exploring it and having a little chew.

I'd advise people to measure the lid of their cage carefully before buying as I'm using a Savic Rody cage and it is a bit of a tricky fit sometimes - if you have a barred cage you'd be absolutely fine though :)
on 24 August 2015
This is a favourite toy of one of our Syrian hamsters. Not a big as some you can pick up in some pet stores - it doesnt dominate a medium sized cage. The only problem is within 24 hours , the ladder has been knawed through. But thats not a design problem but the way our hamster attacks it with glee. The knotted piece takes a bit longer and then finally it loves gnawing on the square wooden block. Once it has destroyed the hanging bits the hamster still loves to climb upside down on the ladder part. A fine toy.
on 26 January 2014
Hey guys, this is quite a fun toy (pieces can be separated as well which is cool) for your hamster - although, best for larger ones like Syrians. The bridge is still not used much by Miss Starling, but I'm sure she'll work out its purpose. She loves the hoop and the ropes in general.
Once I get the wodent wheel though I'll have to reconfigure the cage layout a bit if I want to accommodate, especially the bridge, in her cage (Laura, Ferplast cage).
For the price, I'd say, give it a go.
on 25 June 2014
Don't get me wrong, it's amazing and came very quickly. Great product.

Just I don't trust the hanging clips. My syrian Biscuit got her feet stuck in their twice.

Screaching in pain, I refused to put it back in her cage. :(
on 27 November 2012
I bought this for my two spiny mice, it turns out they love it! Its a little difficult to get in and out of the cage when it comes to cleaning but it's great to watch the mice climbing around on the bridge and up and down the rope ladder, they also love chewing the wooden block (which is currently resting on one of the platforms in the cage). Overall I think this is a great product for an active pet and adds that extra level in the cage to keep pets entertained.