5.0 out of 5 stars Jasper loves this!
I bought this (and 2 of the other Trixie suspension bridges) for my hamster Jasper. I actually bought it before he arrived, thinking it would be interesting for him to grow up with it in his cage.

Published on 16 Jun 2008 by S. Kay

3.0 out of 5 stars Massive...
I bought this toy for my roborovski hamster... While it appears to be of good quality, there is a slight problem: it's massive! My fault for not reading the dimensions, of course. However, I struggle to see how any hamster cage would be big enough to accommodate such a massive toy: it fits, of course, but takes up a lot of space!! Moreover, I find it unlikely that any...
Published 14 months ago by Chloe

5.0 out of 5 stars Jasper loves this!, 16 Jun 2008
S. Kay "lochmaddier" (Western Isles, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trixie 6274 Hanging Bridge for Hamsters 29 x 25 x 9 cm (Misc.)

It's a good quality product, looks and feels very sturdy, so I think it will last a long time. Out of the 3 I bought, this was the only one Jasper enjoyed and actually has gotten some use out of it. He can climb up the ropes from his platform, and sits on the top watching me!

Definately worth the money in my opinion!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hammy's favourite, 30 Jun 2010
We have two hamsters (kept separately!) and they both love their play ladders! Make sure the measurements fit the cages properly but with that proviso, a highly recommended hamster toy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Trixie Hamster Suspension Bridge, 23 Nov 2012
Fun thing for your hamster to climb around on. You need a big cage for it as it takes up a fair bit of room (we couldn't find a good size hamster cage so she's got one meant for rats instead). Well made product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Suspension Bridge, 10 Aug 2013
My hamster adores this but he does need supervision as he likes to have a good old nibble at the ropes and I don't want him to ingest too much! My previous hamster also had one of these and also really loved it. It's very cute to watch them climbing up the ladder! Very good product however is it big so I wouldn't recommend it if you have a small cage for your ham.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small animal bridge toy, 22 Jun 2012
I was a bit sceptical when I bought this the other day...but it's actually much better than expected!! Very quick dispatch and delivery which was great and the item fits perfectly in any small animal cage! I have 4 Syrian hamsters with bigger cages than my 2 dwarf hamsters cages, but having tested this in all the cages it is perfect! Am now ordering 2 more :) great product and cheaper than pet shops!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hamster bridge, 13 Feb 2014
It needs a tall cage (although the bridge is somewhat adjustable) but once installed has rpoved e very popular source of entertainment for him and us. Just make sure there isn't too big a drop below the ends...

5.0 out of 5 stars Hamster jungle gym...., 12 Dec 2013
What can I say it is brilliant. My hamster is chuffed to bits with it. It has even stopped his chewing the bars. A must buy item for all hamster owners. Not advised for drwafs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hamster, 6 Dec 2013
Brought this for my pet as it had been reduced he loves climbing on this gives him something else to go one instead of just having his wire ladder

5.0 out of 5 stars My hamster loves this, he's always climbing all over it., 5 Dec 2013
He did decide there were too many rungs on the ladder and chewed at the rope to take the bottom one off, but he used the rope for nesting and chews on the rung, so he is far from wasteful!

5.0 out of 5 stars HAMSTER TOY, 13 Feb 2011