‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: Toothpaste with MINT - pleasant flavour and the addition of bonemeal eases dental hygiene (Misc.)
I was very pleased with this toothpaste and the dog loves it too, not keen about having his teeth brushed but dosnt mind so much with this. It arrived very quickly and much cheaper than pets at home where i usually purchase so im very happy 👍👍👍👍😊😊😊

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toothpaste, 25 Oct 2012
J. E. Page - See all my reviews
My dog did not like having her teeth brushed, but now she enjoys having her teeth cleaned with minty fresh breath.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, 11 Oct 2013
Best dog toothpaste of the lot we have ever purchased in all the years we have had dogs for more than 28years .

5.0 out of 5 stars tooth paste, 2 Sep 2013
my dog realy likes the taste of this toothpaste, she is realy fussy and difficult, but i can actually brush her teeth with this and a propper tooth brush

5.0 out of 5 stars dog happy puppy, 13 July 2013
my dog has had bad teeth all of his life and i have tried to brush his teeth with other toothpaste, he simply hated them but loves this and sits with his mouth a jar ready each night

i can't rate this product highly enough simply great prduct and the seller aslwys dispatched the parcels very quickly

5.0 out of 5 stars dazzling product, 13 Aug 2013
Karaelise (Isle of Wight) - See all my reviews
My dog loves this toothpaste and sits waiting for his teeth cleaned every night. His teeth are really white and you don't need much toothpaste on the toothbrush.

This is an excellent product and the mint flavour isn't too strong. Will definitely buy again for him!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, 9 May 2014
The dogs do not mind having there teeth cleaned they enjoy the taste😸🐕I shall recommend it to all my dog owner friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresher breath!, 3 Sep 2014
Audrey Smith (Henderson, NV) - See all my reviews
My dog loves this stuff, so much so that he almost a gets in the way of brushing his teeth because he's trying to lick it off of the toothbrush. I can't speak for how well it works for people who have never brushed their dog's teeth before, though. My dog has let me brush his teeth since he was a puppy, so if your dog doesn't, this toothpaste might not make a difference. His breath stays as fresh as a dog's can be, and it makes the toothbrush time easy and enjoyable for me and the dog.

4.0 out of 5 stars animal lover, 5 Oct 2014
it came by return of post amazing, but I have to say it does not smell very minty, unfortunately you cannot get mint toothpaste for dogs in your local pet stores anymore. We have a 17 year old collie, paid a lot of money to have her teeth cleaned and breath is beginning to smell again, so needs some help, (not for her but for us!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fussy dog loves this!, 14 Jun 2014
I got this as Ive just started doing my dogs teeth she is 4 or so (rescue dog) She has been Ok with the first one I got which was meaty flavor , but she really likes this and I can get into doing her back teeth with this . I use a finger brush which suits us better . I will be getting this one from now on, as she was actually wagging her tail when I did her teeth tonight!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›