5.0 out of 5 stars great for rabbits and guinea pigs
i have several of these for my rabbits and guineas. the rabbits sleep under them and climb them, while the guinea pigs use them to hide or drag there food in to eat in private. i wouldn't be without them. the only thing is that the guinea pigs need the rabbit sized tunnel cos the one made for guine pigs is a lot smaller, my male guinea's cant get under them!
Published on 17 July 2010 by mellikyitus

2.0 out of 5 stars It keeps collapsing!
This was bigger than I thought, but I don't mind that as I thought my two rabbits would enjoy climbing on it like they do their other one. The problem with this one, though, is it collapses when they jump onto it! They love chewing it and sitting on it, but that's not why I bought it for them!
Published 16 days ago by Sarah

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great for rabbits and guinea pigs, 17 July 2010
This review is from: Trixie 62154 Natural Living Willow Bridge 65 40 cm (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very big - perfect for 2 or more Guinea pigs or a rabbit, 27 Aug 2012
Mrs. N. Chidgey (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trixie 62154 Natural Living Willow Bridge 65 40 cm (Misc.)
This was bigger than I expected but is great for my 2 guinea pigs to hide under when they're out in their run. Please with service too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for Guinea pigs, 10 April 2013
Ginger and Garlic Absolutly love the Willow bridge to use as a safe and dark area to sleep. They especially love climbing on to it to get to their lovely fresh hay which we spread all over the top. Really good price too!

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, 23 Dec 2010
This review is from: Trixie 62154 Natural Living Willow Bridge 65 40 cm (Misc.)
this item is ideal for small animals to play on, i bought the large one for my house rabbit and he loves to climb on it, relax under it and it is completly safe for them to chew and eat the bark. 100% recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing size, 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: Trixie 62154 Natural Living Willow Bridge 65 40 cm (Misc.)
Ordered this for my rescued Giant rabbits, and it's perfect, GREAT price on amazon, the lowest I've found anywhere, and fantastic item. Will last absolute ages!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tunnel/bridge, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Trixie 62154 Natural Living Willow Bridge 65 40 cm (Misc.)
Lovely large tunnel that can be shaped to be flat on the top for rabbits to jump/sit on. Larger than they sell at Pets at Home - my 2 rabbits easily lie side by side under it. A great addition to the run.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 22 May 2014
We use this as a bed for our guinea pig and he loves it - gives him somewhere to go and hide but also great for him to chew at.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Trixie 62154 Natural Living Willow Bridge 65 40 cm (Misc.)
Love that this is a natural product. My rabbits love to snuggle under it together, run in and out, shelter from the sun, climb ontop, strip the bark, chew on the wood.. best amazon purchase to date! its extremely hardwearing, and I leave it outside in all weathers, but ill definitely be buying more when its worn out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice item, 21 May 2014
Arrives flat and can be bent to shape desired. Guinea pigs very happy under it. A good size for our two piggies. Looks nice in the cage.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than I thought, 5 May 2014
This review is from: Trixie 62154 Natural Living Willow Bridge 65 40 cm (Misc.)
Was very pleased with the size of this product as had brought one else where before which was smaller.It is well made and should last a long time. My rabbits enjoy hiding under it and running through it. Was delivered on time and well packed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›