5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product
I've wanted a Mondaine watch for some time and when my last watch finally gave up I decided that it was time to go for one. I wanted a watch I could wear every day, was clear and easy to read and included a date function. This fits the bill perfectly and it is just the right size for me - the face is just slightly bigger than a fifty pence coin.

It's a...
Published on 21 Mar 2010 by Alison

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch. A bit quirky
I bought this for my wife who had decided that if it was good enough for HER then she aught to have one. It does look great and does wrist-watch-type stuff. The interesting bit is the date function which today is reading the 38th of February. Not sure how high the numbers go or why but hell, why be normal when you can be weird?
Published on 19 Feb 2012 by S. Ijioma

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, 21 Mar 2010
Alison "Kindle Allie" (Derbyshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Mondaine Ladies analogue strap watch (Watch)

It's a stylish design classic based on the Official Swiss Railways Watch created in 1944 by Hans Hilfiker. The black hour markers are slightly raised on the surface of the watch face and the distinctive red second-hand sets the design off well.

I'm rather clumsy and I often get a watch and then scrape and scuff it the first time of wearing. I've had this watch for a few weeks now and it's still in pristine condition despite my best clumsy efforts! I'm really chuffed with it; it's a quality and stylish watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for daily wear, 24 May 2010
This review is from: Mondaine Ladies analogue strap watch (Watch)
Love the red strap - pops up with everything I wear. Time is very well visible and date somes in handy. Very accurate.

5.0 out of 5 stars the perfect watch, 3 Jan 2012
R. JACOBS (Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mondaine Ladies analogue strap watch (Watch)
I have a very slim wrist for a man and have been looking for an everyday watch now that my Michel Herbelin wind-up from the 70s is getting a bit too precious to be knocked around. The replacement needed to be about 30mm. I love the Mondaine design, liked the look of the red strap, thought the large date would be useful, and after some searching came up with this, the only Mondaine that ticked all those boxes. OK, 'ladies' but it's very unisex. I love it. So stylish, extremely well made, hasn't lost a second against GMT over the last weeks - and at Amazon price an amazing bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 14 Dec 2011
This review is from: Mondaine Ladies analogue strap watch (Watch)
My wife loved this gift, but the very next day was still twenty minutes late for our appointment.

Go figure...

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Feb 2014
sarah1 (Newcastle Upon Tyne) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mondaine Ladies analogue strap watch (Watch)
Watches didn't interest me much before. I usually didn't wear one and relied on all the devices and clocks around to keep me where I needed to be. This is different. The red strap is just so red and happy, the face so clear and smart, and the red second hand is cheering. The time and date are clear and the mechanism for changing them is easy. It is beautifully designed and satisfying to wear. And most of all, it reminds me of travel, of station clocks in exciting places.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely clear watch, 1 May 2013
This review is from: Mondaine Ladies analogue strap watch (Watch)
A***** just love this watch ,great can see the face with out glasses,large date easy to read.amazing.
soft wide strap ,lovely red,not too bright ,perfect.
I originally had the elegance watch bought me but cause i have a small wrist the face was too big at 36cms

This one is perfect 30cms so not too sml or too big . love it
love mondaine watches i've also got the lili watch which i use for going out as the strap on that one is very slim.

5.0 out of 5 stars at last, 5 July 2009
This review is from: Mondaine Ladies analogue strap watch (Watch)
AT LAST I HAVE A WATCH I CAN TELL THE TIME WITH OR WITHOUT MY SPECS ON THANK YOU MONDAINE FOR MAKEING MY LIFE A LOT EASER

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch. A bit quirky, 19 Feb 2012
S. Ijioma "Skim" (UK) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit cheap looking, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Mondaine Ladies analogue strap watch (Watch)
To be honest the strap feels very plasticky and the face is quite small, I was disappointed by it as it looks cheap, face nice and clear though and I need a watch - so am using it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ladies watch, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Mondaine Ladies analogue strap watch (Watch)
Based on the iconic Swiss Railways clock the design of this watch is truly unique and I bought three as birthday presents for three of my daughters . They loved them and I will be buying more in the future for friends and family . The model without the date is the true original but the date adds a useful calendar reminder and it suits a busy lifestyle.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›