on 13 January 2013
Bought for my grandson.
Big mistake.Absolute rubbish

.Virtually had to rebuild it on Christmas day.
Enough to put any child off astronomy. Rack and pinion set so far back that the telescope could not focus
Mount of exceptionally poor quality. Eyepieces useless.OG lens incorrectly assembled requiring reassembly
Took three hours to correct manufacturing and assembly faults

Would have sent it back if it were not an eagerly awaited gift for a enthusiastic young boy
No company should be allowed to market junk of this kind.for over 40 pounds UK

No one should ever buy this telescope
on 23 November 2013
What I thought would be an adequate astronomy telescope for my young granddaughter turned out to be an awful piece of equipment. It would not focus properly, parts were very delicate and would be easy to break.
The first that I ordered was broken in the package when it arrived, the second arrived OK, but when I tried it, it was hard to focus. In all not a very satisfactory piece of equipment.
on 23 December 2014
Did not work, absolutely terrible
on 3 February 2016
I agree with the previous posters. Poorly put together and the instructions are just a joke and I usually don't have a problem with instructions. Finder scope fell apart immediately. Doesn't seem to want to focus on anything. I suspect this will end up in the bin.