5.0 out of 5 stars does the job well
Great box does exactly what I wanted it to - help me organize my makeup!

Published on 27 Mar 2010 by C Farion

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published on 28 July 2010 by M. Jones

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job well, 27 Mar 2010
C Farion "CMoz" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beauty-Boxes Valene Black Cosmetics and Make-up Beauty Case (Personal Care)
Great box does exactly what I wanted it to - help me organize my makeup!

This box is just the perfect size for anyone who has a few of those free sample makeup bags and then a general assortment of makeup. It helps me keep it all organized. I was even thinking of getting one for jewelry and other things as it really is a sturdy little box. Also comes with a locking latch & key which I hadn't realized. Love it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 28 July 2010
Ordered this as it looked good and sounded just what I wanted. It certainly looked good and seemed quite sturdy. However when I opened it up I was so disappointed I had to return it. The top compartments are very small. You could probably put a small eyeshadow or blusher in each one but not a normal sized lipstick and certainly not any lipgloss sticks. You couldn't put a nail varnish bottle in unless you put it in at an angle and then you can't put anything else in with it, wasting the rest of the very small space. The second layer was large enough for pencils and small brushes but the compartments don't open wide enough - to get at the furthest item you'd have to empty the contents first. The bottom bit is fine and can hold small bottles but it didn't come with a separator which I would have found much more useful. I don't exactly have hoards of makeup but even my small collection of lip glosses and nail varnishes would have completely filled it up. Way too small I'm afraid. Looks good but I'd only recommend it if you have small or sample sized bits of cosmetics.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent make-up case, 15 Dec 2010
ordererd this item for my sister for christmas, previously bought very similar one in pink for my daughter from elsewhere but wanted a black one for my sister, she will be thrilled with it, as its a christmas present as she has wanted one for a while. great space inside for lots of make-up and not too heavy to lift. A***

5.0 out of 5 stars Holistic therpist equipment, 7 Dec 2010
As a holistic threpist I wanted this case to carry my acupuncture kit - it is perfect! Keeps everything arranged and is lockable.

And it is a perfect size for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 14 Oct 2010
Gb Hyla "coco" (UK) - See all my reviews
Box is small so you can't put to many things insde, but works fantastic if you need to take some make up with you. Quality isn't the best but good value for money overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fab Case!, 23 Nov 2009
this is a superb product, sturdy, spacious and looks really stylish. a little on the heavy side, but it adds to its job of protecting the contents. really fab.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 17 Mar 2010
L. Webster (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This is great. Very sturdy whilst still looking good and has all the storage you could need. Buy one - you wont regret it

4.0 out of 5 stars Makeup box, 3 Nov 2013
Strong box and beautiful, just a bit smaller than I expected which means l have to get another bigger box but, overall strong and beautiful

5.0 out of 5 stars Valence black beauty box, 22 Sep 2013
This box is perfect for taking on holiday and the fact that it locks is a bonus plus it looks good

5.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculously useful., 6 July 2013
All that untidiness in your life...gone! I have three of these. One for all my gadgetty things and chargers. One for tablets and creams and similar health and wellbeing stuff. One for all those bathroom things so they are not on show but are accessible. Life is so much easier than searching for stuff and living in clutter.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›