5.0 out of 5 stars excellent make-up case
ordererd this item for my sister for christmas, previously bought very similar one in pink for my daughter from elsewhere but wanted a black one for my sister, she will be thrilled with it, as its a christmas present as she has wanted one for a while. great space inside for lots of make-up and not too heavy to lift. A***
Published on 15 Dec. 2010 by jike10

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published on 28 July 2010 by M. Jones

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 28 July 2010
This review is from: Beauty-Boxes Valene Black Cosmetics and Make-up Beauty Case (Personal Care)
Ordered this as it looked good and sounded just what I wanted. It certainly looked good and seemed quite sturdy. However when I opened it up I was so disappointed I had to return it. The top compartments are very small. You could probably put a small eyeshadow or blusher in each one but not a normal sized lipstick and certainly not any lipgloss sticks. You couldn't put a nail varnish bottle in unless you put it in at an angle and then you can't put anything else in with it, wasting the rest of the very small space. The second layer was large enough for pencils and small brushes but the compartments don't open wide enough - to get at the furthest item you'd have to empty the contents first. The bottom bit is fine and can hold small bottles but it didn't come with a separator which I would have found much more useful. I don't exactly have hoards of makeup but even my small collection of lip glosses and nail varnishes would have completely filled it up. Way too small I'm afraid. Looks good but I'd only recommend it if you have small or sample sized bits of cosmetics.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent make-up case, 15 Dec. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job well, 27 Mar. 2010
C Farion "CMoz" (UK) - See all my reviews
Great box does exactly what I wanted it to - help me organize my makeup!

This box is just the perfect size for anyone who has a few of those free sample makeup bags and then a general assortment of makeup. It helps me keep it all organized. I was even thinking of getting one for jewelry and other things as it really is a sturdy little box. Also comes with a locking latch & key which I hadn't realized. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!!!, 21 Jan. 2013
I have just received my beauty box and am seriously blown away by it! It is all I expected and a bit more. It is well made and very strong compared to the local shop bought ones. The tray are made of a fairly strong plastic. I bought it for my home nail kit and have fitted in everything I wanted to. The nail polishes fit standing up right in the bottom of the case...I have 20 in at the moment and still have space for more. In the one side I have used the trays for my nail art kit. Admittedly the top compartments are small, but I knew that from reading other reviews. Having said that, my Konad plates fit in perfectly. I am going to try and cut one away and file it down - hopefully that will work. The other side trays I have used for the files, clippers, scissors etc. and it works well. Thank you Beauty Boxes I will certainly recommend these boxes

5.0 out of 5 stars My Best Buy of 2012, 25 Feb. 2013
Julie D (Lancashire, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This is a FANTASTIC product that will enhance your life if you're a make-up wearer. You can fit most of the products you use on a daily basis but don't tote around all day into the Valene - eg cleansing wipes, lash curlers, primers and foundations, touch up nail products, brow pencils, etc. It will accommodate much more than you'd think. You'll have everything to hand each morning and it's all easily stored away again in a case that won't look out of place in the smartest of living spaces. Valene is a very well constructed and well finished product that will last. I really enjoy using it and have used it consistently 2 or 3 times a day since I bought it. It sounds cheesy but I don't know how I managed without it! Some people would have you believe intelligent women don't wear make-up. Tosh! - they do. And they buy the Valene.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy and now all my makeup is in one place!, 26 April 2010
H. Parsons-hann (Berkshire) - See all my reviews
I bought this box as I needed a single place to store all my makeup and wanted something sturdy, that wasn't going to break any time soon. Amazon dispatched this very quickly and it arrived in plenty of packaging.

The three different levels mean I can stick 'large items' in the bottom, whilst having seperate compartments for my smaller items above. It seems to be quite well made and the only slight issue with this box is, if you put long, thin pencils or mascara on the middle level, they can roll to the back of the box, which means taking them all out, to find the one you want.

Certainly does the job though and the small boxes on the top layer are more than sufficient to store small eye shadow compacts and mini perfumes.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fab Case!, 23 Nov. 2009
this is a superb product, sturdy, spacious and looks really stylish. a little on the heavy side, but it adds to its job of protecting the contents. really fab.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great storage solution!, 25 Feb. 2013
I had been looking for something with compartments in to store my make-up rather than it getting lost and grubby in a make-up bag. This little box does exactly what I needed it to. The sections on the top row are quite small but can fit a lipstick or blushers/eyeshadows and the middle trays are great for mascara and pencils. The trays pull out when you open the lid and reveal the bottom, lined section which easily accommodates foundation bottles and larger items. For me it's a perfect size but you would probably want a larger box if your collection is extensive. Really nice quality for a reasonable price. Feels sturdy. Would definitely recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 14 Oct. 2010
Gb Hyla "coco" (UK) - See all my reviews
Box is small so you can't put to many things insde, but works fantastic if you need to take some make up with you. Quality isn't the best but good value for money overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holistic therpist equipment, 7 Dec. 2010
As a holistic threpist I wanted this case to carry my acupuncture kit - it is perfect! Keeps everything arranged and is lockable.

And it is a perfect size for me.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›