4.0 out of 5 stars Nokia Original Battery
Excellent service, received replacement battery within 2 days of order, genuine Nokia battery with hologram logo.
Published on 23 Mar. 2010 by Mr. S. Rule

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
Had to recharge every day, no battery life whatsoever, and after 6 weeks or so I woke up to discover the battery had exploded in the back of my phone. Absolute rubbish, don't waste your money.
Published on 7 May 2010 by Jojo

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 7 May 2010
This review is from: Nokia 0278812 - Battery BL-5C, 850mAh, LI-Ion - Warranty: 1Y (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars New Batery???????, 16 Feb. 2011
Arrived very quickly about a day I think, but it don't work tried it in two diferent phones but as your half way through a conversation with no warning it turns of no power left. Me thinks it's advertised as new but it's prob re-contitioned (badly). Shame thought I got a bargin.

1.0 out of 5 stars Second hand battery supplied despite advertised as new, 31 July 2009
S. Sanderson - See all my reviews
This company clearly sent me a used battery despite it being advertised as new. When I phoned customer services they were polite and helpful and did say send it straight back and they would replace it.

However I do suggest that anyone using this company checks the metal contact areas for scratches as it would otherwise be easy to miss...

I hope the replacement will be the genuine article.

1.0 out of 5 stars All scratched up - doesn't look new to me, 1 Nov. 2011
Cheap as chips but it's all scratched up and does not look new. For the price I'm not going to waste time trying to get refunds but not sure I'll risk it in a phone...

1.0 out of 5 stars It is not apt, 15 Aug. 2010
i am using an nokia phone, since my battery is not lasting for much time i got a new battery 4m Amazon. but i am having the same problem again with the new one also. the battery is not good.

1.0 out of 5 stars Possibly fake. AVOID, 15 Sept. 2013
I bought this for my Nokia phone. It was delivered within a couple of days - which is good.
What ISN'T good: the battery in the photo shows the Nokia brandname. The battery I received doesn't. It also doesn't feature the holographic seal usually stuck on Nokia batteries.
In itself not a problem. But: the battery takes about 6 hours to fully charge. It then discharges in about 90 minutes - during which the phone hasn't even been used.
I do not care if the battery is a fake or not. But: it isn't performing. So: avoid. LIKE HELL!

3.0 out of 5 stars nokia bl-5c battery, 27 Oct. 2011
I bought this battery and expected to last at least 4-5 days as I do not use this mobile often. However it turn out that it can last only few days on standbuy, much less than its original battery which came with it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Clone of Nokia - BL-5C, 13 July 2011
Charles Smith "IT Consultant" (London UK) - See all my reviews
Shown on the order as Nokia BL-5C; but when the package arrived it turned out to be a clone battery labelled CYT BL-5C with no hologram but the battery packaging is clearly designed to imitate the Nokia packaging.
I've been using one of the betteries for a week now, I've just fully recharged it for the third time and that is just standby mode for the phone with no calls.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nokia Original Battery, 23 Mar. 2010
Mr. S. Rule - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Nokia Battery review, 19 July 2011
Mr. R. A. Byrne "Rob0311" (Sussex UK) - See all my reviews
The order took around 8 days to arrive which is very slow when you need something. When it did arrive it was faulty. I called the company where I purchased it from and they sent a replacement which arrived the next day. I was happy with the replacement but the original order took too long to fulfill. Overall though, I was happy.