5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job
As my original iPhone USB cable stopped working I needed a new one and ordered one from the Marketplace. It is an exact replacement and if, like me, you have a first generation iPhone, this fits the bill perfectly.
Published on 24 Jun 2011 by Pepperpots

3.0 out of 5 stars Well...
I have bought 4 of these chargers since June, each time hoping for it to last longer but it didn't unfortunately. Wouldn't buy it if you're reliant on an Apple charger as you'd get quite frustrated :/
Published 10 months ago by Maita

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job, 24 Jun 2011
Pepperpots (Staffordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brand New White USB Data Sync Transfer Cable for iPod Nano Tounch Classic iPhone + 12 Month Warranty (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, 7 Jun 2011
My old lead had started to break and I thought I would buy 2 of these so I have 1 in reserve to back up if it happens again! I know these leads don't last forever so I want to be prepared for any future problem. Very happy it works excellent and just threw away broken one.

5.0 out of 5 stars REPLACEMENT ITEM!, 27 Jun 2010
Had to buy another as I'd lost one! Cannot live without this cable, it keeps my ipod up to date!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it say on the tin, 1 July 2010
This is a product that does work on my ipod and iphones...
I bought several others which were worthless... so I simply recommend this one. cheap and effecient.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 22 Jan 2014
Kevin Glover "manslaughter" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
does exactly what its supposed to do, the wire is nice and strong, and slightly longer than the original iPod lead. very good buy

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked once!, 12 Jan 2014
Chessie Rowell (Gloucester, England) - See all my reviews
Not impressed. I used it once and unfortunately when I went to charge it the second time it didn't work!

3.0 out of 5 stars Well..., 9 Dec 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars worked ok, 23 Nov 2013
This Item was suitable for the application which I required it for.
It worked ok and I was happy with the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad, 15 Nov 2013
The cables work and are of a decent quality, although its now two months later and one is on its way out, so its a good job you get two!

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken within weeks., 8 Nov 2013
The cable fit poorly within the port of my iPod and required significant force to insert and remove. Along with this, it broke within a few weeks. Despite the low price, I would recommend you go elsewhere and spend a little more to get something functional.