on 8 July 2009
A nice soft material so should not split.
The longest length I could find.
Although my full length coat was just slightly longer. it was more than long enough for the rest of my coats / dresses.
Generous enough for me to get 2 garments in one bag.
Very happy with purchase
on 8 January 2010
Strong and durable, this cover will be perfect for carrying dresses and trousers on hangers into hotels and on short breaks staying with friends.
on 8 September 2009
I needed dress covers to take my dresses away on holiday. I could not find anywhere in my local shopping area that sold old them. Therefore I tried Amazon and was extremely pleased with my dress covers, for the price I paid they were excellent value as was the service I received from Amazon. They were exactly what I wanted and they were not expensive at all. I would strongly recommend anyone requiring these dress covers to go on Amazon.
on 8 November 2011
It might be labled a dress cover but it is ideal for carrying and protecting a vicar's robes! Easy to store. Easy to carry. Easy to hang.
on 11 February 2012
First class product with trim round the edge and has full zip. Excellent value for money. Its brillant for storing my full length black coat in. Would definetly recommend this product if you are looking for a coat or dress protector.
on 25 May 2013
The two dress covers I bought have worked so well for me. Strong and yet smooth and soft, they protect all my clothes during transit. Very good value for money. My neighbour wants to borrow them!
on 6 June 2012
Great product at a great price. I wanted one for a new full length dress I have just bought, however it's not quite long enough to avoid it scrunching up at the bottom!!
on 1 February 2009
I used it to store my wedding dress and my bridesmaids' dresses. It was very good value
on 13 February 2012
Exactly as described, decent quality for the price - very happy with this item. Would be good enough to be suitable for check in etc
on 24 September 2011
Very good quality and a fair price.
In the past I have had to regularly replace bags like these and simply accept that poor quality was all I could get.
However, these bags are well made and the zips are sturdy, non have failed; no tears, no broken zips and no parting seams - even when I have been forced to over-stuff a couple with goodies bought before returning home.