4.0 out of 5 stars laundry basket
A very nice product for the bedroom. It comes in a stylish bag too which can be used for other stuff. The laundry box also flats packs for convenience. The picture accurately represents what it looks like. Great choice indeed.
Published on 2 Jan. 2012 by Mich Sukie

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing
I bought one of this about a year ago and was very pleased with this item. I liked it so much that I now ordered a second one. The item arrived fairly quickly BUT it's different to the one I already have....The quality is

Published 28 days ago by Andrea Knauer

4.0 out of 5 stars laundry basket, 2 Jan. 2012
This review is from: H & L Russel Folding Laundry Box, Crème with Caramel Trim, 31 x 31 x 45 cm (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm lovin' it!, 10 July 2012
It's handy, it looks good, it fits everywhere, it is easily folded and it is enough for a couple. What else you may want from the laundry box. I literally love it and enjoy using it very much!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars small and elegant, 23 Jan. 2013
The main reason for why I like this laundry box is the fact that it doesn't look like one. It's not a large white plastic container!
It is indeed a small elegant box and my wife was thrilled when I ordered it. We wouldn't put it in the bathroom because of the material, but it looks fantastic in the bedroom anyway. For a small family, the ideal laundry basket!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Feb. 2012
Delivery was fast and came well packaged. It is such a useful laundry box as it is easy to fold when not in use and surprisingly can fit alot of stuff in. It looks stylish and the price is great. Have no complains about it at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 April 2012
This laundry basket is brilliant. It is spacious and is of a very high quality. I would recommend this item and will look at this companies other products for further purchases. Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars laundry bin, 7 May 2012
Arrived promptly, flat packed. Very easy to assemble, and very good size to sit in the corner of the bedroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size, does the job well, 17 Jun. 2011
Good size, works well for a bedroom basket as it's just the right size without imposing too much in the room. Colour in picture is true-to-life. Also comes with a 'aundry bag' which is somewhat small but ok i guess. Folds nicely if needed for storage.

5.0 out of 5 stars smart for smalls, 12 May 2010
serifina (Bath, England) - See all my reviews
I use this in my bedrooom for my personal laundry. It looks very smart and blends in nicely with the bedroom furniture. It is about half the size of a rgular laundry box, so isnt obtrusive. Really pleased with the quality and appearance of all this range. It is lightweight and folds away for easy storage. Excellent packaging and delivery.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 4 Feb. 2015

very poor and the colour it's also slightly different. When I ordered it the second time I was of course convinced I get exactly the same product....but obviously not...in the basket I ordered the second time there is a little label which is not in my other basket. So it's definitely not the the same item.....I am so disappointed as I order so much from Amazon and I am usually very happy with the products I receive. Anyway I can't send it back as I don't have the return paper anymore as I thought there is no need to keep it will be same as I have already.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not What I Expected, 4 Sept. 2014
GM CAMPBELL "Gary MC" (UK) - See all my reviews
Nice enough, quality wise.
Lid is 'fiddly' to close, and the unit is much, much smaller than i was expecting.
Would i buy again? No
Do i wish i hadnt been such a cheapskate, and spent a few quid more on something better? Yep!