4.0 out of 5 stars It's just a washbag
Published on 5 Aug. 2009 by foodycat

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Long Lasting
I was very happy with the size of the bag when I received it. However, a few weeks ago the bag's 2 side seams started to come apart and my clothes now fall out while being washed. Not great!
Published on 10 Dec. 2010 by RosaM

4.0 out of 5 stars It's just a washbag, 5 Aug. 2009
This review is from: H & L Russel Lingerie Wash Bag, 91 x 61 cm (Kitchen & Home)
It's a washbag, OK? it stops your delicates from getting too badly tangled and stretched. This one is a VERY VERY BIG washbag, so I can do a whole winter's worth of woollies in one go (yes, I machine wash my woollies). I'm not thrilled by the drawstring closure, and it isn't great for small amounts of stuff (a single pair of tights gets hopelessly tangled) but for larger quantities of washing it is ideal.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Long Lasting, 10 Dec. 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Very big bag, 28 Aug. 2010
This bag is really big and I can wash many pieces of delicate clothes at once. It has a drawstring instead of a zip which I think is good and should last longer. The only negative thing about it is the material is quite rough for a laundry bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars super large wash net bag, 11 July 2012
Have just ordered two more of these to add to the four I already have. Very large bag is handy for each family member to sort our own wash loads into and then I just pop into the machine - has cut down laundry duty considerably and I lose fewer socks. Yes, one of my bags came unstitched a bit so I ran round all sides on my sewing machine, plus same on my other bags and will do so immediately the new two arrive. I think they are good for the money and prefer the drawstring to the zip fastenings I have had in the past which inevitably broke in time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved me buying a new washing machine :), 26 Aug. 2011
S. Donoghue (London) - See all my reviews
Washing machine drum is damaged and started catching our clothes, especially my boyfriends footie shirts which are not cheap. As the washing machine is working fine a friend suggested a washing bag. This one has worked for us perfectly, protected our clothes and makes it easier to transport clothes from washing basket to machine and then to washing line so no more straying single socks. It is big which suits us and draw string is good.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good wash bag, 22 April 2012
I bought this wash bag for general laundry purposes not just lingerie, as I though it is too big for only delicates (and it is). The net is really thin and small-holed, sometimes feels like it's going to tear if you put too many things inside. The closing is not the best (I read reviews before and everyone said the zip tears the clothes so I went for this one), but recently it opens during the wash, which kinda makes it pointless to use the bag. Apart from all these I still use it (until it breaks) as it is better for my clothes not to jump around in the washing machine and its easier to take them to hang.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent wash bag, 5 Nov. 2011
I bought an H&L wash bag via Amazon's Warehouse Bargains department. It was delivered by Royal Mail via standard post and I received it 4 days earlier than expected. Excellent!

I used the wash bag on the same day to wash a delicate, thick double-sized furry blanket (which could easily fit into the bag) in my washing machine. It did what it "said on the tin": it washed the blanket well and the bag seems sufficiently hard-wearing (I think I'll be able to use it for many years to come). It also looks brand new and there are no cosmetic or mechanical defects. All for 89p including postage. Excellent!

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite handy, 8 Oct. 2009
I bought this as our washing mashine is a bit 'rough': it likes to tear clothes (I checked, nothing wrong with its inside). I used it quite extensively over the past couple weeks, and noticed last week that it is already torn. :( I blame it on the washing mashine, so I would say it is a very handy product, and has huge capacity.

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 18 Oct. 2011
bought a few of these bags for doing my washing as every now and again my washing machine would catch my clothes and I also like to wash my underwear in the bags too. They are doing the job nicely. I am going to purchase another set for my light washing as i did a dark washing using them and the bags are slightly dyed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 5 Mar. 2010
David Gerard (London, UK) - See all my reviews
We actually bought two of these to wash feather-filled couch cushions with after the cat peed on them! So that the outlet pump wouldn't get clogged with feathers ... the bag was quite strong enough to cope with a rather heavy (particularly when full of water) cushion with no problems whatsoever.

H & L Russel Lingerie Wash Bag, 91 x 61 cm