4.0 out of 5 stars H & L Russel Clothes Brush review
The brush does what it should and removes hair, lint etc. But when first used left small red bits from the brush onto clothing requiring more brushing. This went with time.
Published on 11 Jun. 2010 by T. LAMBERT

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!!!
Got this to brush over my fire service uniform and is rubbish it does not pick up the lint on the garment and to make matters worse it leaves red fluff on where ever you have used it. serves me right for going for the cheap option. Buy s*@!e buy twice!!!
Published on 21 Sept. 2010 by D. McCash

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!!!, 21 Sept. 2010
D. McCash (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: H & L Russel Clothes Brush Double Faced, Red Velvet with Blue Handle (Kitchen & Home)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but not as good as I hoped for, 17 Mar. 2010
Mrs. J. Clegg (England) - See all my reviews
maybe I was expecting miracles, but I was disappointed with this product. Yes it does remove surface hair, but does remove those little tiny hairs that get embedded in fibres. My dogs have very short hair and a lot of their hair sticks in fibres like needles and it is so difficult to remove. I also tried the brush on my guinea pig blankets with much the same result.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing brush., 19 Oct. 2010
Mrs. W. Papzadeh (Hatfield, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this item to help remove pet hairs from clothes and furniture, but it does not do a very good job at all. Also, I was not expecting to pay for delivery, I'm sure the advert quoted 'free delivery'??

4.0 out of 5 stars H & L Russel Clothes Brush review, 11 Jun. 2010
T. LAMBERT - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars does the job.... badly!, 29 Aug. 2013
Amazon Customer (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This is an entirely futile product.

There are loads of products that employ this red velvet one way action and I used to have a fantastic one but the handle broke and I couldn't remember where I got it from. This particular brush comes nowhere close to picking up what you need to pick up off your fabrics. Don't just take it from me though - see all the reviews around me too!

Not only does it fail to pick up fluff efficiently but it has also been shedding its own cloth onto my sofas!

Save yourself a few quid and keep looking; and could you please let me know when you find a good one!?

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 6 May 2012
I used to have a white house rabbit, now I have a lazy ginger cat who prefers the sofa to the garden. Consequently, I was always getting covered in pet hair. This brush (now my second one) is ideal - it removes the hair easily from clothes or furniture - it is a bit difficult to then get the fur off the velvet itself, but if you rub hard enough it does come off eventually. Can be annoying if you brush the wrong way and transfer all the fur back onto you again, but you learn pretty quickly not to do this !! Would definately recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy!!, 26 Feb. 2013
I tried this item just after it was delivered and not only did it not remove anything but it also fell apart! A complete waste of money, don't buy!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheaply made, 22 Mar. 2013
The velvet came off the third time I used it, within a week of purchasing. I would have returned to the store if I bought it locally.

3.0 out of 5 stars its okay, 19 Feb. 2013
This is okay for the price i paid i suppose but i do struggle to remove the dog hairs from my clothes with this brush and end up using another brush i have ( i got quite a few different ones around the house!) as i have a very hairy dog!
I have a different velvet clothes brush which works better although it looks no different to this one so i don't know why this isn't as good, maybe you need to spend a liitle bit more for a better quality velvet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Russel Clothes Brush, 29 Aug. 2012
Ms. Robyn A. Karney (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this to remove cat hair from bedcovers, chairs, clothes etc and find it excellent for the task. A pity, though, that it's very hard, flat surface makes it tedious to remove the hair from the brush. I recommend it to cat lovers, but it would be nice if the manufacturer made the nap of the brush a tiny bit thicker.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›