Format: Audio CD|Change

on 29 July 2010
This album has such variety of sound. It is a fantastic 'motoring music' album as the tracks have a momentum that carries you along. I never tire of listening to this & when I pop a different CD into the player, I soon eject it & re-load Groove Armada's Greatest Hits... Hope you enjoy this CD as much as I do & thank you for reading my review, regards Freddie...
on 22 August 2011
As with other reviewers, this is a CD for the car..... and also for MP3 - stick Easy or I see you baby on, and hit repeat you'll be through that gym session in no time, having that dance energy you thought had escaped you many years before !!
When in the car, volume at 11 (note need to be on your own for this AND not at the traffic lights getting those gleering looks from other drivers as if to say ' wise up pal'. For the quiter monments, 'At the River ' would do it.

This CD is a must, look at the price as well, --buy it now.
on 29 January 2009
If you're looking for a cd for the car which keeps a smile on your face en route look no further......this has all of Groove Armada's hits and is a great showcase of their versatility. Amazing, timeless value.
VINE VOICEon 1 October 2013
This was bought to replace my previous copy which turned out to be missing from it's case a few days back. Of course as soon as the new one arrived the original turned up. Ah well.
Still a great album though.
on 29 June 2013
Nice music to listen to if it is your sort of sound. I would recommend buying it because I don't think you could dislike many of the tracks.
VINE VOICEon 5 July 2012
I bought this to obtain the few tracks I liked that had been issued as singles. Much of the other material on this CD is not up to the standard of the more famous tracks that were well-known hits. Despite this, it is ridiculously cheap, so you cannot go wrong. One for fans only though.
on 27 March 2016
Great collection. A Mixture of classic, influential, and edgy.
Melodic chill like At the River or My Friend.
Club classics like If Everybody Looked the Same, Superstylin, I see You baby and Easy.
Edgy tracks like Get down.
You won't be disappointed.
on 30 June 2013
Seller dispatched quickly and product was well packed and worth more than the price paid. A brilliant band! Wish we could see more of them over here.
on 12 July 2015
This album takes me back to my teenager years and yet it still, is a cool album filled with classic hits, much better than today's load of rubbish.
on 18 May 2013
had the album when it first came out, then it was lost and then i regained it. brings back some memories and good times