5.0 out of 5 stars H & L Russel Large Vacuum storage bags
Hi, I've purchased and used these large vacuum bags for my super king and king size winter duvets and they are very strong and do not re-inflate, unlike other cheaper models I've used in the past. I will definitively use these again in the future and would have no hesitation in recommending them.
H. Cross
Published on 23 May 2009 by H. Cross

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed
Published on 22 July 2009 by Mrs. R. Delaney

5.0 out of 5 stars H & L Russel Large Vacuum storage bags, 23 May 2009
H. Cross - See all my reviews
This review is from: H & L Russel Vacuum Storage Bags with Gussets, Set of 2, 100 x 80 x 32 cm (Kitchen & Home)
H. Cross

5.0 out of 5 stars Great !, 28 Aug 2008
I,m moving house and wanted to 'shrink' my bedding...I got six pillows in one of these! Could wait to show people, yes I know very sad! But I was so impressed....I just had to spread the word...

4.0 out of 5 stars Great storage option, 2 Mar 2009
These bags have squashed duvets and pillows to a manageable size. You have to ensure you have sealed the bags properly or they reinflate, but the final size fits easily under beds etc. for storing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 5 April 2009
Brilliant product that has saved us so much space. Each bag can hold a double duvet and two pillows. Exactly as described.

4.0 out of 5 stars Storage Bags, great with a couple of reservations, 27 April 2009
E. Nichol (UK) - See all my reviews
They do exactly what they say. I would add a couple of notes 1) these are huge, suitable for duvets. I really wanted them for clothes and you'd be better choosing a smaller one for clothes.2) my vacuum didn't fit the hole. Luckily I have an airbed pump with choices of nozzle, but you might want to check that out before buying. Maybe it's because I have an older vacuum?

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 22 July 2009
Mrs. R. Delaney (london, uk) - See all my reviews
These bags are a good size and initially suctioned well - reducing the size of duvets and winter coats in a flash. However within a few days the bags had lost their seal and increased to their original size. I repeated the process and made sure the seal was as tight as it could be and the same thing happened again. I am very disappointed and consider this purchase to have been a waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 27 Feb 2010
F. H. Johnston "Fifi" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
These bags are a waste of money. One of the seams on the first bag split as I was filling it, so I was unable to vaccuum the air out of it. The other bag worked and I was able to remove the air , but the seal was faulty so overnight it returned to its original size. I returned the bags to Amazon as not fit for pupose and received a refund. I would not recommend this product to anyone and I would have given it zero stars if I could have.

5.0 out of 5 stars vacuum bags that work!, 9 July 2009
B. Arrowsmith (UK) - See all my reviews
After hearing from several friends that certain vacuum bags only work for five minutes I was not sure about these, but thought I would give them a try. There are great! Huge bag that easily fitted my king size 13 tog duvet. Squeezed it down so it is only 15cm deep - it now stands upright at the back of my wardrobe, barely noticeable. 4 weeks later still the same size.

This box of two came with a free travel size bag which could be handy for holidays.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 14 Sep 2010
Alan Bell (France) - See all my reviews
I held off writing this review to allow time to really test the product. Happy to say, they work 100%. We purchased 2 boxes and have used all of the storage bags without problems. I've heard of people having problems with storage bags re-inflating. My guess is they are over filling them. We folded everything neatly and left a 4 - 5 inch space along the zip seal. Then, connect the vacuum cleaner and watch all your fluffy pillows and things turn in to a small, solid brick! I estimate I reduces most items down to 50 - 60% of their original size. These bags are well made, do not re-inflate if used properly and are well worth the money. Delivery to France was surprisingly quick. I cannot fault the product or the supplier.- Hope this review helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 12 Sep 2009
The bags are good quality, seal is excellent and the little sliding sealers are an excellent idea. I suspect that its because of them that the seal is so good.

Sealed stuff about 5 months ago and checked on them yesterday - still sealed with no leaking. I can definitely recommend this product.

ARRAY(0xb4a1ad74)