on 17 January 2012
.. it is probably my fault as I did not really think too much but this was not really what I was expecting.
I thought it was a decorative wine holder that I could use to store partially used bottle of wine until we decided to finish them, and it would look nice on the mantel or the kitchen side.
It is actually just a large decorative handle to put your wine bottle in.
The packaging was very nice so it made a nice gift, it just wasn't really what I was looking for.
So the 3 stars might be a bit unfair, but ...
on 23 February 2010
This was a gift it came a lovely presentation box free delivery and half the price of the shops
on 5 November 2011
I bought two of these after reading the reviews. I am delighted and know the recipients will be as well. I have just placed an order for two more.
on 13 May 2009
I am very pleased with this. It is a presentable and attractive way to hold a bottle of wine safely and steadily if you have poor grip. The price made it very good value as well.