on 2 June 2012
a must for all fans recorded in kilarney duets with mary duf and majella o donnell truly great show excellent quality
on 2 August 2012
Daniel O'Donnell is another artist who always delivers. Very good quality DVD and lovely songs. I paid £1.39 for the disc, an amazing price. Don't hesitate to buy this if you are a Daniel fan.
on 7 June 2016
Since I saw Daniel O'Donnell in concert in 2001 for the first time, I started buying every recording I could lay my hands on, so one can imagine my joy on coming across this DVD whilst on a day out in North Wales.

A lot of this show includes songs from his Until The Next Time album and there are some excellent performances, particularly the recording of a song from a poem submitted to Daniel in the 1970s by his mother and later made into a song called My Ireland Home. His wife appears in the show, singing a solo and a duet with Daniel. As always, he larks about, so expect to be amused by a joke. Mary Duff appears in the show (what would one of his shows be without her) and at the end, there's a rousing chorus from the audience as they sing along with him to Until The Next Time, which ends the show. Another of my favourites, Heaven Around Galway Bay, is also included and just listen to his performance of Mary Lou!

So treat yourself to this DVD - you won't be disappointed.
on 3 June 2013
DANIEL O,DONNELL KEEPS ON BRINGING OUT GREAT DVDS. ALWAYS ENTERTAINING NO MATTER WHAT TYPES OF SONGS HE SINGS, HE SOME TIMES REPEATS SONGS HE HAS PUT ON OTHER DVDS BUT WHO CARES.
on 17 December 2013
Well i am always very please to watch Daniel dvd this one is very good one
must be haveing a new one out for christmas have to keep a look out
on 29 May 2015
Bought for my 96 year old mother who loves Daniel for something different - she loves this DVD
on 14 February 2016
Avery good DVD, for Valentine's Day. and another to add to my collection of Daniel O'Donnell. A very prompt quick service. I will use Amazon again.
on 6 December 2014
Love daniel o'donnel got most of his DVDs and albums love his Irish voice.cheers 😊
on 17 February 2016
Got this for the wife and she loves it thanks
on 26 November 2014
iv orderd more thank you