5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, stylish and protects your Ipod.
This is the second armband that I ordered as the first one was too small (worth checking that your IPOD fits the armband - it was my first Ipod so I was a bit green about which armband was needed and ordered the armband without getting my Ipod).

Published on 26 Jun 2008 by Tracie

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed
I've used this about twenty times but it is now so damaged, I'm going to have to buy another (different!) armband. The plastic, which holds the ipod, is torn at the bottom and is no longer very secure. This has probably been caused when I've been inserting and removing ipod. The plastic is clearly not very durable.
I also thought that 3.95 p&p was a bit steep for an...
Published on 26 Sep 2008 by Lovetoread

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, stylish and protects your Ipod., 26 Jun 2008
Tracie (Leicestershire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: iGadgitz Water Resistant Neoprene Sports Gym Jogging Armband for Apple iPod Classic 80gb, 120gb & 160gb + iPod Video 30gb & 60gb (Accessory)

Anyway, as I had been trying to keep my Ipod in my pocket and worrying about it falling out and hitting different buttons as I had other things in my pocket or it banged against my body, the armband was much appreciated. The Ipod fits very snugly and safely into the holder but, best of all, the clear front cover and space for the controls meant that, when on shuffle, I could easily change the controls and view what song was coming up next.

I do a lot of running, and this armband felt comfortable and totally safe (at no point did I worry about it falling off).

I would recommend this to anyone who has an Ipod Classic 80gb as it really enhanced my enjoyment of the Ipod when on the move. It was so easy to put on and take off, and felt very secure (and looked stylish). Defo a 5 star product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent armband for the money, 15 Feb 2009
This armband is considerably cheaper than the other iPod armbands I've seen; about a third of the price, in fact. Given this, it would be churlish to complain too hard about the excessive P&P charge. (3.95 is way over the odds for something that arrived via normal letter post.)

Anyway, it does the job; it's secure and fits well and comfortably. The main drawback is the clear plastic cover, which makes it difficult (and with sweaty fingers, impossible,) to use the iPod click wheel. But this isn't too bad, since I'm sure that like me most people just fire up an album or playlist and start running. Incidentally, the 'storage for excess headphone cable' is pretty basic - you just prod the cable under a piece of elastic with your finger - it works, but it's a bit of a faff.

Despite the minor gripes, this is a good item.

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful, 29 Sep 2008
Harry Ingram (UK) - See all my reviews
very useful for going to the gym, which is what i bought it for. A comfy fit and does its job, also quite cheap so all in all a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 19 May 2009
Kirsty (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I bought this armband to use whilst jogging and it does the job perfectly. The band is pretty secure. I don't have to make it tight enough to cut off my circulation in order for it to stay put (as I've had to do with others!). The protective cover is thick enough to keep it in place, but is thin enough to make the click wheel easily accessible. I'm really pleased with the quality of this - and it's much cheaper than other, less useful, armbands I've tried.

5.0 out of 5 stars great ipod holder, 20 Jan 2009
I bought this for running off road and to use in the gym. It was cheap and so I wasn't sure whether it would be up to the job. I have been presently surprised. It is light and fits well. I have found it a good cost effective means to enjoy my music on the run.

5.0 out of 5 stars iGadgitz Armband for iPod Classic, 16 April 2010
D. Noades "Dave_N" (London) - See all my reviews
I was looking for a well-made armband for my iPod Classic 160GB (the slightly older and thicker version) after the absolutely terrible one I bought for the horrendous price of 25 in the Apple store fell apart after just a few uses.

I was concerned that extremely reasonable price that this iGadgitz armband was being offered for would be reflected in the quality of the product and was also concerned that my slightly thicker Classic model may not fit, but I decided to go ahead with a purchase anyway based upon the very good reviews on Amazon.

I can only say that the reviews were right - this really is an excellent product for the money (plus my iPod fits just fine, albeit snugly, in the case).

It is well made (the Neoprene and the transparent panel appear to be much stronger than the Ingadget version from the Apple Store), the 'rear-loading' method for the iPod is extremely simple / practical, the little retaining pocket to the side for excess headphone cable works well and the access hole to the bottom for the USB sync cable means that I can also sync the iPod or use it in my car without ever having to take it out of the case.

I use the iPod armband during gym sessions where (not to put too fine a point on it!) I tend to 'perspire' somewhat, but I can confirm that the unit remained very firmly attached to my arm throughout and although the case obviously got slightly damp from my exertions, it did dry out quickly afterwards.

All in all, an excellent product for a very reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Massively impressed, 26 Mar 2010
Mr. G. Roberts (UK) - See all my reviews
After searching for ages for a suitable armband for my old school classic ipod, I was resigned to either sellotaping the thing to my arm or paying ridiculous amounts for a questionable product. I then stumbled across this neoprene armband and am exceptionally pleased with it. The price is fantastic, the speed of delivery was excellent, and most importantly it does the job I bought it for and performs well (although disappointingly it hasn't yet made me a better runner). The ipod is controlled easily through the screen, fits into the case well, and the band is comfortable when running. After almost giving up on finding the right armband, I now have exactly what I was looking for. Thank you seller

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and great service, 6 Sep 2009
When i ordered this it was delivered the next day which was very impressive and quite surprising. I was a little nervous buying an armband without being able to test the IPOD in it but this product fits perfectly, is comfy to run with and its easy to use the IPOD once it is in the case. It is really reasonable in price and simply has no faults. I highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 26 Sep 2009
S. Harris - See all my reviews
Brought 2 of these , one for each of the "athletic" men in my household its an excellent product , real value 4 money - whats more it arrived pronto ! couldn't ask for more

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent, 7 Aug 2009
This is a really nice item, my ipod fits with no problems at all and so far no problems with it coming loose while out running. It fits nice and tight and does not slide down your arm. I would recommend this arm band.