on 20 June 2009
Ussually cheap products like these are easy to break, but this one is pretty solid, doesn't budge too much at all, so i would deffinately recommend it.
on 26 February 2010
This small addition to my phone set up at home has made an amazing difference and saves me having to run to catch the call, as I now have my cordless phone connected as well as the corded one,instead of it being connected upstairs.
on 28 July 2013
Reported that the item didn't work and that I wanted myomere back. They just sent me another one which doesn't work either. I just want my money back!!
on 16 July 2013
Faulty didn't work couldn't be arsed with complaining opened it up wire contacts where bent, crossed over the wrong ports so went to a proper electrical retailer and bought the branded version
on 20 April 2011
Quality reasonably priced unit which does the job I intended it for making room for a router and a land line phone.. Sturdy and tough great product.
on 13 April 2013
Good splitter. Does was it says on the tin. Plug one end into phone socket, and then plug your sky/phone into the two ports. Simple.
on 23 March 2013
I bought this so I could use a standard corded phone in addition to my cordless system, in case of power failures etc, and guess what?... it doesn't work. It crackles, the signal is lost, and with it it the caller!... pretty useless I'm afraid... avoid...
on 28 August 2011
I really reccommend getting this because it's cheap and it does the job if you have no other telephone sockets in the house you can simply plug it in and have a extra telephone socket to plug another telephone in or use as internet
on 14 December 2012
Cheap and cheerful. Works as it should with my phone and broadband! You can tell it isn't the highest of quality but as long as it works I'm not really sure it matters. You can easily buy several of these to last you a long while.
on 9 June 2015
Bought this as I work from home and our house only has one live socket connected to the phone line. After installing it and testing it out, when the house phone rang my Internet would cut off and I would have to restart my computer & internet hub to get Internet working again and for me to log back in to work. Work told me they've seen this problem before and it was always due to these little devises that double up the phone line. I have now had to get rid of it. I unplug my other house phone when I'm about to start work and connect my work phone to the main/ live phone line and change it back when I finish working. A bit annoying but it works. Fast delivery non the less and great service.