5.0 out of 5 stars Go Kart
excellent vehicle .sturdy construction.put together fairly quickly. my 9 year old grand son loves it .rides it every single day
Published 18 months ago by JENNY

1.0 out of 5 stars Ketter Go Kart Nitro Extreme
Published 10 months ago by Gillian Linton

1.0 out of 5 stars Ketter Go Kart Nitro Extreme, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Kettler Go Kart Nitro Extreme (Toy)
Purchasing this Go Kart is a HUGE regret. My 9 year old son saved his pocket money and we looked into which Go Kart to purchase very carefully and the reviews on Kettler Go Karts all read well. The Go Kart arrived a few days prior to the date given so we were very excited about this. Unfortunately one of the clips to hold one of the wheels in place was just not there. Also the main frame of the Go Kart and seat were covered in scratches. The scratches were of no surprise however given that there was NO bubble wrap or any protection surrounding the item. SO, we waited a few days to receive the news that Kettler were bringing us a new Go Kart and would take away the faulty one. Again no bubble wrap and lots of scratches however we accepted the Go Kart as it was as our son was keen to get out on it to play. SO, now the problem is that the chain keeps slipping off. I now have a very unhappy son who can't understand why he isn't out playing on his Go Kart and it is in the garage waiting on his Dad repairing it YET AGAIN! So I would never recommend buying a Kettler Go Kart. Yes ok the replacement came within a reasonable period however for £214.95 I can't help but feel my son's pocket money has been wasted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Kart, 9 Oct. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars last xmas, 2 Dec. 2013
got this last xmas
had to build it up a little bit but not really a chalange
very well made and easy to peddle for a 7 year old
he loves it
ketter is the best go-car on the market

5.0 out of 5 stars Great go kart, 27 Jan. 2015
Amazon Customer (NEW MILTON, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kettler Go Kart Nitro Extreme (Toy)
Great go kart, my 12 year old son loves it. Ordered 2.00 pm Monday, came 11.30 am next day, very pleased.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not built to last - consider an alternative, 4 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Kettler Go Kart Nitro Extreme (Toy)
We bought one for our 5 1/2 year old son who loved it, unfortunately within a month the chain started to stretch and the go kart only lasted another 12 months before the frame broke and the pedal mechanism pulled out of the frame - both un repairable. I didn't get a positive response back from the UK representatives despite sending photos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Kart, 17 Nov. 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Kettler Go Kart Nitro Extreme (Toy)
Wow, i only ordered this Tuesday, its only thursday now, and its here, not opened it yet as its a christmas present, but speed of service is amazing, thank you so much,
I've rated it 5 but if that changes I will post it on here.

Kettler Nitro Extreme - Childrens air tyre pedal go kart

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best That German Manufacturing Can Offer!!, 14 Sept. 2011
Ms. Kl Wright "klw" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kettler Go Kart Nitro Extreme (Toy)
I purchased this Go Kart because I too had a "Kettcar" when I was a child, so I recognised the brand as one I can trust. The Go Kart was so easy to assemble, and only took me half an hour from start to finish. The one thing I've noticed is how sturdy / strong it is. I did a fair amount of research before I purchased; and was tempted by some of the cheaper models available. These mainly comprised more plastic though, and therefore did not feel very safe.
After scouring the internet for reviews, it soon became clear that the Nitro has been around for a long time, with many happy owners. It's clear that the Nitro is one of the best that money can buy. I'm so happy I bought the Nitro Extreme, and I'm sure that it will stand the test of time, and then some! I wanted the best for my kids, and I certainly found it!! Three cheers for German manufacturing quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present - so waiting to find out whether he ..., 21 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Kettler Go Kart Nitro Extreme (Toy)
Christmas present - so waiting to find out whether he loves it or not. I've ridden it and it is very well built - I'm 5'6" and there is plenty of leg room. I can't wait to see his face.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the cost., 5 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Kettler Go Kart Nitro Extreme (Toy)
It is everything we hoped for. It's sturdy and just fast enough to keep our active 6yr old amused for hours. A great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 7 May 2013
Campbell "Spadger" (leafy surrey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kettler Go Kart Nitro Extreme (Toy)
I got this 2nd hand via Ebay and was very lucky to find an example that was sold as being used twice was true and I collected a brand new (in my opinion) go kart.
I did not put together the go kart so will not comment on that part.
But my 5 year old son can just use this as its really for 6+ kids in my opinion.However he gets around on it on the flats and the hills are fun as the gearing can be in free wheel mode so the pedals dont bash into his legs on the downhill runs.His 2 year old bro stands on the back down the hill and also loves it.It is quite heavy though and he gets tired quite quickly!
It seems to be made from quality parts and the seat moves into 3 positions.Air filled tires are the reason I purchased this as I live in a quiet street and yes the tires make no noise (but the handbrake does brrrrrrrrrnnnnnnn!)
buy this you wont be dissapointed and the bonus is they go for top money 2nd hand.

Kettler Go Kart Nitro Extreme