5.0 out of 5 stars The Best That German Manufacturing Can Offer!!
Published on 14 Sep 2011 by Ms. Kl Wright

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
Published on 22 Aug 2011 by J A Bridge

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best That German Manufacturing Can Offer!!, 14 Sep 2011
Ms. Kl Wright "klw" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kettler Go Kart Nitro Extreme (Toy)
I purchased this Go Kart because I too had a "Kettcar" when I was a child, so I recognised the brand as one I can trust. The Go Kart was so easy to assemble, and only took me half an hour from start to finish. The one thing I've noticed is how sturdy / strong it is. I did a fair amount of research before I purchased; and was tempted by some of the cheaper models available. These mainly comprised more plastic though, and therefore did not feel very safe.
After scouring the internet for reviews, it soon became clear that the Nitro has been around for a long time, with many happy owners. It's clear that the Nitro is one of the best that money can buy. I'm so happy I bought the Nitro Extreme, and I'm sure that it will stand the test of time, and then some! I wanted the best for my kids, and I certainly found it!! Three cheers for German manufacturing quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Kart, 9 Oct 2013
This review is from: Kettler Go Kart Nitro Extreme (Toy)
excellent vehicle .sturdy construction.put together fairly quickly. my 9 year old grand son loves it .rides it every single day

5.0 out of 5 stars last xmas, 2 Dec 2013
got this last xmas
had to build it up a little bit but not really a chalange
very well made and easy to peddle for a 7 year old
he loves it
ketter is the best go-car on the market

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Kart, 17 Nov 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Kettler Go Kart Nitro Extreme (Toy)
Wow, i only ordered this Tuesday, its only thursday now, and its here, not opened it yet as its a christmas present, but speed of service is amazing, thank you so much,
I've rated it 5 but if that changes I will post it on here.

Kettler Nitro Extreme - Childrens air tyre pedal go kart

4.0 out of 5 stars Very complicated assembly, 31 Jan 2014
Kitty (Southampton UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kettler Go Kart Nitro Extreme (Toy)
I bought this product for my daughter. It arrived quickly and was well packaged.

It is extremely large and a small adult can ride this.

I had to pay someone to come and assemble this for me as it was far too complicated (and I am sure I am not a complete idiot but it was just too much for me to do). It has provided hours of enjoyment for all my children.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 7 May 2013
Campbell "Spadger" (leafy surrey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kettler Go Kart Nitro Extreme (Toy)
I got this 2nd hand via Ebay and was very lucky to find an example that was sold as being used twice was true and I collected a brand new (in my opinion) go kart.
I did not put together the go kart so will not comment on that part.
But my 5 year old son can just use this as its really for 6+ kids in my opinion.However he gets around on it on the flats and the hills are fun as the gearing can be in free wheel mode so the pedals dont bash into his legs on the downhill runs.His 2 year old bro stands on the back down the hill and also loves it.It is quite heavy though and he gets tired quite quickly!
It seems to be made from quality parts and the seat moves into 3 positions.Air filled tires are the reason I purchased this as I live in a quiet street and yes the tires make no noise (but the handbrake does brrrrrrrrrnnnnnnn!)
buy this you wont be dissapointed and the bonus is they go for top money 2nd hand.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 22 Aug 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Kettler Go Kart Nitro Extreme (Toy)
Within one week one of the pedals was wobbling dramatically. I engaged a proper mechanic to fix it. He advised that the thread was crossed and would need replacing. One week later the steering fell apart. NB this was put together my a professional mechanic. Same problem as pedal. I took it to a garage for a second and professional opinion. Garage say the metal is soft and there is cross threading in steering column too.

I have have a very sad little boy who can't understand why his go kart won't work. I am going to contact Kettler to see if I can get replacement parts.

I am delighted to report that a replacement was sent. It has lasted longer, although has also suffered a few problems. I am now using the old one for spare part replacement.

ARRAY(0xa47d54b0)