5.0 out of 5 stars A Remarkable Boxset. A Great Price. Grand Entertainment.
Danny Ocean & his crew of crooks have taken us on three adventures exploring deep into their hiests and amusing criminal behaviour, now you can own all three together with an extra bonus disc for 23.
Not a bad price for a boxset with a movie realesed today (Mon 5th November) with most retail outlets selling it at 15 is it?

These films are an esstential...
Published on 5 Nov 2007 by ChrisHaydon

1.0 out of 5 stars Blu Ray Disc Set
I am not reviewing the films themselves, but the quality.

Published on 14 May 2010 by BKPW

1.0 out of 5 stars Blu Ray Disc Set, 14 May 2010
BKPW (London, England, UK) - See all my reviews
I am not reviewing the films themselves, but the quality.

I bought the boxset yesterday, and settled down today to watch the trilogy this morning. I have to say that I completely agree with previous reviewers. The quality of the films on this blu ray set is AWFUL and grainy, especially compared with the DVD boxset I already own. What makes it worse is that I watched The Green Mile on blu ray a couple of days ago, and that was made in 1999 (compared with these in 2001, 2004 and 2007), and the quality was brilliant. I just can't believe what an appalling job they've done with these excellent films. Very disappointed and will be trying to return them.

My advice, don't buy - stick to the original DVDs.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good films / Bad blu-ray, 3 Aug 2010
Presumably you've seen the films if you're opting for the trilogy set so I'll stick to the issues with the blu-rays. Put simply, they fall far short of high definition pictures and suffer from poor sound. The picture is grainy and dim throughout and the sound low and lacking in clarity. Putting any other blu-ray I have through the same tv/player/stereo produces much better results. Buy the DVD set instead.

1.0 out of 5 stars A real SCANDAL, 18 Oct 2009
I just finished watching Ocean's 12 as I just love this trilogy... However, the quality is SO POOR it is even worse than a Divx!!! I just don't understand how this can be sold as a Blu Ray when the quality is so bad...
Just don't buy it, it will be better if you buy the DVDs!
I am honestly truly disppointed and I am now thinking about a way to contact customer service to obtain reimbursement! That's just a scandal to even pay for this!

1.0 out of 5 stars the benchmark for BAD bluray, 2 Dec 2009
i really really love the oceans films, there really good, but i have to say in all honesty that oceans 13 on bluray is by far the worst bluray i have ever seen as far quality is concerned, very grainy, highly evident in the blue colours of this movie

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Quality, 4 Oct 2009
I've only just watched the first movie from my box set, and I am sorry that I bought the Blu Ray. It is the first in my collection to truly disappoint me. The movie is always grainy (more so than the DVD version that a friend has), and the apparent 'upscaling' has if anything reduced the quality. I considered giving it 2 stars as the first and third films themselves are good, but the second film just brings it down (yes I have seen them, I just haven't watched the blu ray of the second and third films).

If you want these films, buy the DVD. Cheaper, and probably better picture quality. If I had bought the DVDs I would be rating with 3 or 4 stars (5 for 11, 2 for 12, and 4 for 13).

3.0 out of 5 stars OK Collection, 5 Jun 2011
I like the Oceans films a lot, and expected a better quality Blu-Ray transfer than I got. The original film still looks superb and is the pick of the 3, the 2nd is not quite as good but still fun, but the 3rd is probably the worst looking Blu-Ray ever. I presume it was filmed to look very over saturated, because even after changing the TV settings to bring the colour down, the bright colours had too much contrast and were blotchy to look at. I would just go for the original 2 on stand-alone Blu-Ray if they sell them, because the 3rd looks disgustingly bad. I don't know about the extras, haven't looked at them yet so don't know if they're SD or HD.

1.0 out of 5 stars benchmark for bad blueray, 18 Jan 2010
Westley Hill (uk) - See all my reviews
oceans 11 good quality oceans 12 and 13 so bad looks like its been dubbed from a vhs how they can call this blueray is beyond me the background is speckled at best and unwatchable in places at worst do not buy the blueray save your money and get the dvd as previously owned and is much better quality just wish i had read the revews myself before buying the blueray despite this the films are good just very bad picture

5.0 out of 5 stars A Remarkable Boxset. A Great Price. Grand Entertainment., 5 Nov 2007
ChrisHaydon "chrishaydon_63" (Whitstable, Kent, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

These films are an esstential to anyone's DVD collection and are great films to watch with friends, family, partners and anyone who enjoys a good laugh and a star-studded cast, because let's face it, Clooney, Damon and Pitt, it's bound to be worth watching.

'Ocean's Eleven & Thirteen' are just brilliant. They are amusing, fun and just a pleasure to watch.
'Ocean's Twelve' is definatly the weaker of the three, however the other two films and the bonus disc make up for it, making this one of the coolest boxset released in the past few weeks.
A great boxset for all to enjoy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality DVD, 1 April 2013
I haven't watched all of them yet, but the third one which I have watched was a poor visual experience. Poor definition, if I ddn't know better I would think it a copy of a copy of a copy. I think the quality is sub-standard and I was a bit disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Languages, Subtitles and Features, 22 Aug 2009
OCEAN'S ELEVEN - 1080p - 16x9 - 2.4:1 - 112'
Audio: Dolby Digital: English 5.1, Castilian Spanish 5.1, French 5.1, German 5.1, Italian 5.1, Latin Spanish 2.0.
Subtitles: English, Castilian Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Latin Spanish, Norwegian, Portuguese & Swedish.
Features: Commentary by Matt Damon, Andy Garcia and Brad Pitt. Comentary by Director Steven Soderbergh and Screenwriter Ted Griffin. HBO First Look: The Making of Ocean's Eleven. The Look of the Con. Theatrical Trailers.

OCEAN'S TWELVE - 1080p - 16x9 - 2.4:1 - 120'
Features: Commentary by Director Steven Soderbergh and Screenwriter George Nolfi. Nearly 30 minutes of Additional Scenes. HBO First Look: Twelve is the New Eleven. Theatrical Trailer.

OCEAN'S THIRTEEN - 1080p - 16x9 - 2.4:1 - 117'
Audio: Dolby Digital: English 5.1, French 5.1, Latin Spanish 5.1.
Subtitles: English, Complex Chinese, French, Korean, Latin Spanish & Portuguese.
Features: Commentary by Director Steven Soderbergh and Screenwriters Brian Koppelman and David Levien. Additional Scenes. Masters of the Heist: Recalling Real-Life Sophisticated Heists. Vegas: An Opulent Vision - Las Vegas' Influential Design Sense. Jerry Weintraub Walk and Talk: The Producer Takes Us on a Casino Tour.

Ocean's Eleven, Twelve and Thirteen  [HD DVD]  [2005] [US Import]