Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£6.75+ Free shipping

on 23 September 2009
I bought this tray based on reviews. Whilst it is a nice tray, I would not purchase again or recommend as anything special. I have waited for some time to write this review as I wanted to ensure I was not unlucky once...

Unfortunately every time I use this tray at 220 degrees it bends when I remove it from the oven. Based on other reviews I was not expecting this to happen and was disappointed as this was the one thing I was trying to avoid. The only saving grace is it does return to a flat tray once cooled - this is why I have marked as three star, otherwise it would probably only have received a two star.
on 1 December 2009
I must say that after buying one of these and finding out how good they are I have now ordered a number of Pryrex non stick products to replace my old stuff. Nothing sticks to the baking tray and they are super easy to clean.
on 21 December 2007
When Pyrex makes an item that is not glass you have to wonder how good it is going to be...

Well, I bought this item after seeing a magazine advert from them - and I have to say this is the best piece of non-stick bakeware I have ever owned!!!

It cleans really easily, does not bend at all and the handles mean that it is easy to grab from the oven.

If you are a fan of the Pyrex glass products, this will give you the same quality at a great price.

Highly recommended!
on 7 March 2016
I received this The other day and used yesterday to make my roast dinner so I would write my review right away.

I could fit my chicken, onion carrot and parsnips on this tray and my potatoes on another tray in my range oven. Nothing stuck to the tray and everything came away nicely on it.

It is very sturdy unlike others I've tried and will not bend

It came packaged very well and was received within the estimated time so really great there :)

If would be great if you could please let me know if you like my reviews by hitting the helpful button. Thanks for taking the time to read my review it means a lot to me :)
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 13 December 2009
I'm now on my 2nd one of these to use as a spare. Despite washing the first throughly after every use, it just looks tatty and dirty and ready for the bin. It does bend - in fact I can hear it "clanging" in the oven as it heats up! On the plus side it is easy to handle with the flat surfaces on either side, and very reasonably priced. But for performance and quality I'd stick with Tefal's baking trays - if only I could find them on amazon!
on 18 July 2012
I read reviews that said this tray warped but as we never cook anything more than 200 degrees so far it's fine. It's really easy to clean and although it has a lip round it it's not too deep so is good for putting chips etc. on. I also bought a Prestige tray, after reading reviews about it, but I prefer the Pyrex one.
on 10 November 2013
I had previously purchased several non stick oven trays but after using them they gradually became discoloured even though they were thoroughly washed straight after use. But I have been using this tray for several weeks now and it really is non stick-it washes clean so easily and has remained spotless.
on 30 December 2013
I have a few items from Pyrex in the range and they are AMAZING!! The non stick is fantastic and nothing sticks!! This time of year I'm always cooking batches of sausage rolls and other party food with lots of people always popping in and normally the food end up loosing their bottoms because they stick to the trays which is not good :-(
Well not anymore, I actually trusted them enough and dared to cook some sausage rolls without greasing the trays and was very pleased when they just glided off without any problem whatsoever!
I can't recommend these highly enough - I've never experienced such great non stick.
on 16 November 2011
I've tried so many "non-stick" trays before but these are solidly made (they don't buckle in the oven heat) and very easy to keep new-looking. Top quality but I do recommend the use of parchment paper too.
on 16 December 2015
This is bigger than expected but will fit in any oven I'm sure. It's excellent quality, but I have found it can warp during cooking slightly, but always returns to it's correct shape afterwards. The surface looks to be solid and no fear of anything flaking away from it and it's certainly non-stick. We used to cook everything on foil, then on trays, now we don;t bother with the foil, so this will pay for itself in about 2 months.