Size: 26x19 cm|Change

on 4 May 2009
This is the best baking dish I have yet purchased. The heat distribution is excellent. It cleans easily and well. The non-stick coating is resilient (I have banged mine on taps, scraped them accidentally on utensils and used them solidly over the past 3 months, yet there is not a single scratch and every surface remains shining clean).

The design of the rim allows a solid grip. Other baking trays often sport a flimsy or narrow lip that makes retrieving food from the oven a dicey affair. The Pyrex, on the other hand, offers a generous half-folded lip around the entire circumference of the dish. There is a textured area at either end to assist with grip and the depth of the dish (a good 3"), whilst benefiting its function, also provides a measure of safety should one's hand slip when shifting between oven and surface. Yet, despite the apparent awkwardness of the folded lip, it remains remarksbly easy to clean.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 March 2010
This is the best roasting tin I have owned, and believe me, I have owned a few. It's sturdy, does not bend as some of the cheaper models do, and has good deep grips to the side for those oven glove moments we all love to hate. It's big enough for a good sized roast, but to be honest I use it primarily for oven chips, roast potatoes and other items which live in the freezer.

As for the non stick properties - I am lazy and tend to use tinfoil to line it with for ease opf cleaning, but when I ran out of it, the pan was delightfully non stick and the food just slid out!

All in all a very very good purchase and much nicer than the cheaper ones on the market.
on 26 May 2009
Desperately needed new baking trays but didn't want to spend too much. These have turned out to be great value for money. They wash really easily and have stayed in pristine condition. Bought different sizes as I have a fussy family who often eat different meals and also can keep my daughters vegetarian meals seperate. I measured my cooker width before ordering and found the measurements given online were spot on. The 'pyrex' brand name gave me confidence. Overall, extremely happy and would recommend.
on 2 April 2010
Nonstick as it should be. Ive used it for roasts and lasagna so far, it works, oh and it's about 4-5 cm deep..
VINE VOICEon 11 April 2011
I bought this brand as its well known and ive never had a problem with any pyrex product. this tray is decent, not as good as the presige ones but close. as long as you dont leave oil on the tray (my big mistake)from cooking you'll be ok. I did forget and the oil ruined the edges of the tray but to be fair this is bad practice anyway
on 6 January 2011
A first class product.I bought it to cook the roast vegetables for xmas dinner which it did splendidly.It has continued to cook very well and the non stick surface is actually non stick.
on 11 October 2009
This is a brilliant product, easy to clean, excellent for cooking items uniformly - quite heavy and the sort of quality that could easily cost a lot more. A fantastic bargain and I'm going to get more items from the same range!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 March 2014
I'm very satisfied with the quality of the Pyrex Classic Range. I'm just getting round to throwing out my old large Pyrex roasting tin - it's had plenty of use and lasted about five years. I can still use it, but the non-stick coating has just about worn off.

I like the size and depth of this tin, it holds plenty and the contents can be turned/moved around easily without spilling stuff over the edge. It's also got a good sized rim at each end which is easy to grasp and remove from the oven.

I find the quality is good, it doesn't feel flimsy, and my old large Pyrex roasting tin has never gone out of shape. The non-stick coating lasts a few years before it starts to wear off and it remains easy to clean for quite a long time.
on 7 October 2010
Im very happy with the oven roaster pan. It is excellent quality ,non stick , and so much better than all the cheap imitations . Excellent value too
on 23 November 2012
Best roasting tin I've ever had - it doesn't stick! and is so easy to clean - great! :)It does what it says on the label!