5.0 out of 5 stars Pyrex Roasting Dish
This is the best baking dish I have yet purchased. The heat distribution is excellent. It cleans easily and well. The non-stick coating is resilient (I have banged mine on taps, scraped them accidentally on utensils and used them solidly over the past 3 months, yet there is not a single scratch and every surface remains shining clean).

The design of the rim...
Published on 4 May 2009 by Gregori Fairchild

1.0 out of 5 stars Started peeing off after few usages
Published 10 months ago by Ivellina

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Pyrex Roasting Dish, 4 May 2009
This review is from: Pyrex Classic Non Stick Small Rectangular Roaster 26X19cm (Kitchen & Home)

The design of the rim allows a solid grip. Other baking trays often sport a flimsy or narrow lip that makes retrieving food from the oven a dicey affair. The Pyrex, on the other hand, offers a generous half-folded lip around the entire circumference of the dish. There is a textured area at either end to assist with grip and the depth of the dish (a good 3"), whilst benefiting its function, also provides a measure of safety should one's hand slip when shifting between oven and surface. Yet, despite the apparent awkwardness of the folded lip, it remains remarksbly easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 26 May 2009
A. Adams (Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
Desperately needed new baking trays but didn't want to spend too much. These have turned out to be great value for money. They wash really easily and have stayed in pristine condition. Bought different sizes as I have a fussy family who often eat different meals and also can keep my daughters vegetarian meals seperate. I measured my cooker width before ordering and found the measurements given online were spot on. The 'pyrex' brand name gave me confidence. Overall, extremely happy and would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars does what you would expect, 2 April 2010
Nonstick as it should be. Ive used it for roasts and lasagna so far, it works, oh and it's about 4-5 cm deep..

5.0 out of 5 stars Toad in the hole tray, 6 Feb 2012
I purchased this tray after teaching my Korean daughter-in-law to make toad in the hole (one of my sons favourites).She didnt know what to buy so I chose this one and they are both very pleased with the results !

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little tray!, 4 Nov 2011
Really impressed with this tray (also bought large roasting and baking tray). Cleans really easily and roast potato's have never been better! Hoping this will last a lot longer that any of the cheaper versions too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't fault it, 15 Jan 2014
Perfect size for a roast :) great quality, and very reasonably priced. Would recommend it to anyone, especially if you don't have much oven space

1.0 out of 5 stars Started peeing off after few usages, 29 Oct 2013
I already have two ceramic pyrex products and I love them. I decided to buy two pyrex roasters as I expect them to be good quality as well. I wasn't disappointed with this one. It is a small roaster enough to put two steaks with some veggies or rice and it is a deep roaster you can have some sauce or broth. I use it in oven at 220 - 240C degrees and it holds pretty good. It's non-stick and really easy to clean by hand or in dishwasher. I'll definitely buy some more pyrex products.

EDIT: 17 November
Afte 4-5 usages the non-stick coating started peeling off. I'm really disappointed I don't think I'll buy a Pyrex roaster again although the larger one I have is still holding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 27 Jun 2013
I use these for baking rather than roasters and they are great, would definitely buy again. The are non stick and cheaper than I could find elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good non-stick roaster., 27 April 2014
Ideal size for our mini oven. Easy to clean. Often only requires a wipe! You get what you pay for. Avoid cheap imitations as they require a lot of elbow grease.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy with this, 26 Mar 2014
Have used this pan about a dozen times and although I have been carefully washing it by hand the non stick is coming off. Now have to use it lined with foil. Definitely not fit for purpose.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›