5.0 out of 5 stars Looks understated and stylish
I originally bought these for my hallway. I bought two to run the length. My carpet is very light and gets soiled very quickly being the main entrance to my house. These look great, the subtle pattern means that dirty doesn't show up. I have also ordered another two for my kitchen.

The only drawback is that they don't stay put. They either have tunnels in...
Published on 27 Jun. 2011 by Trickle Tree

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bargain
Nothing wrong with the product.
Works well, looks good etc.
But the price! Identical items are available from many other sources, including high street shops, for much less than the Amazon price.
Published on 16 May 2011 by Mr. R. J. Thornton

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bargain, 16 May 2011
Mr. R. J. Thornton (Berkshire UK) - See all my reviews
Nothing wrong with the product.
Works well, looks good etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks understated and stylish, 27 Jun. 2011
Trickle Tree (The universe) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)

The only drawback is that they don't stay put. They either have tunnels in them or turn at the ends which is a bit of a pain as can easily trip you up.

3.0 out of 5 stars Turns up!, 25 July 2012
Good size, a little narrower than my last one which suits me better.
Terracotta and cream with a trace of silver grey running through this is a nice colourway.
Does have a tendency to turn up at the edges which can be a nuisance but mine does sit on top of carpet which may be the reason.

4.0 out of 5 stars KIlkis kitchen rug, 12 Jun. 2009
This was an excelent choice,I have a large family of dogs, and they love to be around me at food preparation time!! I needed a kitchen rug that was presentable and at the same time easy to clean for hygene reasons,this kitchen rug meets my needs, Iwas pleased with the fast delivery time and would highly recomend this firm and their produts.

5.0 out of 5 stars washable runner, 25 Mar. 2009
This review is from: William Armes Kilkis Washable Kitchen Rug Beige 180x67cm (Kitchen & Home)
Modern and practical this runner is ideal for kids and pets muddy feet, keeping carpets and flooring protected.
super item highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars hall runner, 28 Jan. 2012
purchased as a runner over laminate flooring in the hall, very pleased with the quality.Bought it in red, lovely deep colour, would definitely recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Rugs, 27 Dec. 2011
These are fantastic rugs, put them in the washing machine they come up like new, purchased many sizes, very good value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 4 Mar. 2012
This Kitchen rug is exactly as it looks in the illustration and is of an excellent quality and good value for money. Although it was a 6-week estimated delivery time, it actually arrived in a couple of weeks and we are very pleased with it. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, great quality, colour right, 7 Aug. 2011
S. Parker "Downtime" (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this runner, together with the 100cm version, to protect a high-traffic carpeted area from front door to kitchen. Free delivery took only two days, the mats are high-quality and fit under the door and they are a perfect colour match; this had worried me, as an earlier customer complained this wasn't the case, and the colours looked different in the illustrations, despite both being called 'beige'. The manufacturer has clearly sorted out this issue.

Haven't washed them yet but so far I'm delighted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 8 Aug. 2011
S. Harris (Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
I ordered this mat to protect the cushion floor in my kitchen, which has already been damaged twice by dropped utensils. This mat fits the bill perfectly, it never moves, the pile on it even raises very quickly again after family members have been sitting on kitchen stools placed on it. The mat hasn't needed cleaning yet, and all I do is shake it outside to get rid of crumbs and bits. I consider this product to be great value and certainly fit for purpose.