5.0 out of 5 stars Adidas classics
I brought these trainers for 2 reasons. the first is that i needed some trainers for indoor use rather than the astro turf trainers that i was using. The second is that i used to use these trainers when they were new and fesh to the market. I think they look great and they feel good to wear and play in. A good purchase for me.
Published on 1 Oct. 2010 by Wayne Fergie

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissatisfied regular customer
Bought these trainers for comfort walking on holiday, normally size 8 fits perfect with space to spare at the toes, this footwear was too small both width & length, had to return them at a cost of £4.30 to me,so although the value of £44.40 was refunded it cost me £4.30 for nothing, not a happy camper !!
Published 9 months ago by Robert Gault

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissatisfied regular customer, 6 Aug. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Adidas classics, 1 Oct. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Indestructable!, 12 Dec. 2012
D. Lewis - See all my reviews
I have had these trainers for almost two years - I bought them for my son but he is hooked on NIke so I have commandeered them for myself and his loss is my gain - 'thanks son;.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab trainers, 8 Jan. 2010
Ann R (Lincolnshire, England) - See all my reviews
Fab trainers but needed 1/2 size bigger in this style than usually do with Adidas. Excellent swift and friendly service when needed to return shoes for a bigger size

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizes have changed!, 31 May 2013
My husband has been wearing these trainers for years and I ordered his usual size only to find that they are much smaller than the ones he currently has. Very odd and it has cost me over £12.00 to post 2 pairs back. Not very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Use amazon for your footwear and clothing., 21 Mar. 2014
I have always liked adidas trainers because they are well made and they look good. I'd recommend them to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoes ever!, 3 Aug. 2014
Have had a pair of these for the past 5 years, they are the greatest, comfiest, most versatile shoes ever. Wear them on nights out, to the gym, to run in, pretty much anything! Love them. Do get a size too big though, i have to get a 10 despite always being a 9 in most other shoes and they fit perfectly

5.0 out of 5 stars Mega fast delivery, 22 Mar. 2014
This is the second pair of adidas samba my son ownes, and loves.
I do not normally leave reviews and the reason i have left this one is due to the very fast delivery, next day from order and that was with the super saver delivery option 10 out of 10, very impressive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samba, 18 Feb. 2012
Best alround trainer on the market,used to wear these in the 70,s.last pair still going after 1 year.little bit of super glue always required to stick front white toe together after a while of wearing.Would recomend these to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still a great buy after all these years, 26 July 2012
John Tierney (Wirral, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: adidas Samba Super Mens Trainers (Apparel)
I have been buying Samba trainers since the mid 80s and they are still the essential trainer for indoor 5-a-side football. Perfect for playing on sprung wooden floors they are light, comfortable and have a classic design. Whilst not for outdoor use or even astro-turf, they are exactly what the regular indoor player needs, lasting several years - depending on use! The great thing about the leather version is that you can wear them immediately for a game and not worry about getting blisters as they are really supple - not something you can say about every football trainer. I tried the blue suede version once or twice through the year, but the black leather version is the real deal. 27 years and counting!

adidas Samba Super Mens Trainers