5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for backpacking!
Published on 15 April 2009 by GA SK

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish product
The bags were delivered promptly but they are a poor quality product and the supplier doesn't give you a choice of colour. Save your money and pay out for the far superior e-bags.
Published 14 months ago by madcatliz

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for backpacking!, 15 April 2009
GA SK (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bag Packers Tidy Case Luggage Packing Cubes Set of 3 - Supplied in assorted colours (Misc.)
As I'musually traveling backpacking, there is always a huge mess in my rucksack. These things managed to organize most of my clothes. Very helpful when you need something and you don't have to unpack all your rucksack to find it! The bigger one can fit an awful lot of things in it! And they are made with a nice soft material that you can easily squeeze in your luggage to save even more space. Plus that you can just put them in the washing machine at the end of your trip and you have them clean again. (They also dry very very quickly!)
Finally, they come at a great price. You get a packet of three with the money that you would spend to buy one of the other most common used brands.
All in all a great value for your money!

4.0 out of 5 stars 3 Piece Packing Organiser Cases, 27 July 2009
Don't know how I ever managed to travel the world without these! Its a great way to organize clothes etc. Just arrive at your destination and put the cases /modules into drawers without having to unpack. Item delivery was good also. After receiving them I bought a couple of more sets for the family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price, 4 Oct 2011
C. J. Grimble (London) - See all my reviews
This is in the cheep bag tidy range but for the price I payed is not bad quality. I bought an similar product a few years ago which has a cheep plastic zip this one appears to be much more substantial.

4.0 out of 5 stars Functional, but go for eBags if you can afford them, 3 Sep 2011
While I'm new to packing cubes, I'm not new to packing. Through work and pleasure I spend 50% of my life living out of suitcases. I bought these packing cubes and the eBags ones at the same time to try out a couple of different bags. These are basic and do the job, but are no way near as practical and well made as the eBags versions. The quality is fine and you can't argue with the price. But if you travel often and can afford them, get the eBags instead, you won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT ORGANISERS, 7 Jun 2008
Sandra Gordon "ragtagbobtail" (London UK) - See all my reviews
These are fabulous for organising everything in your suitcase. They're a perfect size for smalls (small cube) and tshirts blouses etc., (med cube)
I use one for misc items like chargers, mossie machine etc.,

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty hardy and cheap, 15 April 2011
Was a bit apprehensive about the quality of these bags since they were rather cheap compared to stuff from Eagle Creek and other packing cubes. Also read a review that the zippers were rubbish.

Surprisingly, though, these bags have turned out rather well and survived a backpacking trip and rough handling without any major mishaps. They were stuffed full of miscellaneous stuff (bug spray, notepads etc) and somehow didn't burst.

However, the material is a bit papery, so it probably won't stand up to water very well, and might not abide sharp objects.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick & convenient 'packing', 21 May 2011
Bought these just before a 5-day city break.
1. Small bag I put accessories in(earings'things).
2. Medium bag I put in trainer-sox, bras & briefs.
3. Large bag I put modern non see-thru nightie in
to walk round in 1st thing in morn.
(takes up less room than a tie-wrap & I akso
thought ''if anyone shouts fire!all outside!''
I shall be decent.

Nos 1 & 2 bags were put on top of nightie in No 3
bag - which was then put into case & all very flat.

Found these so very useful, on arrival emptied the
large one & then used it as a laundry bag for undies.

These handy packers looked modern, neat & I could see
contents at a glance. Would have had no qualms if I'd
been asked to undo my case for inspection at an airport.

I'm very pleased with my purchase, didn't cost a lot but
will definately be 'used a lot'.

Highly recommend 10/10.
English travellers living in Spain (aged over 60yrs).

4.0 out of 5 stars Traveling Holiday, 13 Dec 2009
An excellent way to keep your clothes organised on a multi stop holiday. Mine was 6 hotels in 14 nights. Made life so much easier, and kept my clothes with creases where they were supposed to be and not screwed up. Thankyou.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Purchase, 29 July 2009
Ms. F. I. Ross "Frosty" (Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
I recently purchased 2 sets of packing cubes to use while travelling through Japan for 3 weeks in an effort to keep our luggage more organised while staying at our 11 hotels over the 3 weeks.

I have to say I have not been disappointed and would highly recommend this product to anyone doing anything similar. It makes it so easy to just pick out the cube with what you need in it instead of raking through your case and getting it all messed up. Also these are the ideal storage device for summer clothes when back at home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Case Tidy Packers, 23 Jun 2010
These case tidies are just the right size and essential for both travel - airport inspections,etc. - and 'living out of a suitcase'! I would prefer a darker colour for gentlemen's socks, pants, etc., but equally useful/essential for him (suggest blue, red or black)! A different colour would also be useful for the return home of used clothing/laundry(suggest cream). Ladies packs would be more exciting in pastel shades maybe?

I cannot pack a case without mine, it saves so much embarrassment when Customs want to do their random search on you!!!

Well done - far better value than the American equivalent, and no import duty either!