4.0 out of 5 stars champagne dahling
This is so funny. I have watched all the series, but this has all new stuff on it and its as funny as ever. Its good because its so stupid, some bits that stick out are the tranny or fanny round, Anne's guess the song (from her eh eh ehing), Marjorie Dawes food quiz, Daffyd's Gay quiz, in fact all of it. Definately worth getting for a good laugh.
Published on 5 Dec 2007 by Olly

1.0 out of 5 stars What a let down!
I bought this based on the comments above and the fact that I am a fan of Little Britain.
I played it twice yesterday, then again today using the same start day as I did the first time yesterday. I was disappointed to find all the same questions asked in the same order again. If this is correct then there are only 8 sets of questions.
As well as this I found...
Published on 23 Dec 2007 by Nick M

4.0 out of 5 stars champagne dahling, 5 Dec 2007
This review is from: Little Britain - The Only Game In The Village [DVD Interactive Game] [Interactive DVD] (DVD)

4.0 out of 5 stars So funny!!, 10 Dec 2007
One of the best things about this DVD game is that there are lots of new sketches from Matt Lucas and David Walliams - rather than just reusing other little britain stuff that they have done.

Some of the games on it are soo funny!! My favourite is the Anne round where you have to guess what song she is meant to be singing - I was laughing out loud. It will be great for over Christmas too, I've bought a copy for my brother as he loves the show.

1.0 out of 5 stars What a let down!, 23 Dec 2007
Nick M (Derby, England) - See all my reviews
As well as this I found it slow, tiring, and unengaging.
The DVD cover suggests: "high speed action" and "no more waiting" which is misleading. There are long interludes between each section, each character giving just 2 or 3 questions before moving on to the next section.
Finally, I was surprised to find no Main Menu, so no option for multiple players - it assumes that there are just 2 players!
I'd expect more for this money!

Nick
Derby

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Really That Great!, 2 July 2009
Mr Welsh "Rob" (South Wales, U.K.) - See all my reviews
I was disappointed when I sat down and played this game, it has to be two-player, and it just nowhere near reaches the standard of Little Britain: The Game. In whole if you can get this for a bargain price then go for it otherwise I wouldn't really bother.

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present, 6 Dec 2007
I've bought this for my Dad for Christmas because he is a big fan of Little Britain. It looks really funny from the adverts on TV, and i had a quick play on it to check it worked and i really enjoyed the different days, especially Will Young Day!