4.0 out of 5 stars I'd like such a slave....
Posing as a mistress and slave on the Pleasure Planet, Shaina and Ty finally get a chance to act out their inner desires and all in the name of duty!!

Published on 2 Oct 2008 by Skargasm

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy
This was not a great book I really didn't enjoy it I found the storyline to be boaring and unbelievable
Published 10 months ago by shell

4.0 out of 5 stars I'd like such a slave...., 2 Oct 2008

Very hot sex scenes, an excellent storyline, and writing that sweeps you along, this was the most enjoyable of the Evangeline Anderson books I have read so far. I like her style of writing, I like the emotions she manages to portray, and like I said some seriously sexy lovemaking scenes!!

Only quibble : don't talk about the main female character being a redhead and have a blonde on the cover picture - tsk, tsk, attention to details please!

4.0 out of 5 stars Oh, my!, 29 Aug 2013
This review is from: Pleasure Palace (Kindle Edition)
Have read a lot from this author when the fancy took me. Always enjoyed them as they are out and out pure fantasy and I must applaud the author on her imagination and the ability to find all the 'plumbing' variations she so enthralling describes. Great fun. Do read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good author, 19 Jun 2013
This review is from: Pleasure Palace (Kindle Edition)
I like the pace and content of Evangeline Anderson's writing and have been very happy with all of the books I have purchased (almost all her collection). This story is great and lets you get to know the characters with a good pace to the writing where I didn't feel too rushed reading. Keep going Evangeline I am a prolific reader and need more books!!

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 9 May 2013
Perfect for readers who like a little slave action. I liked a lot of the steamy sex scenes, very hot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasurable, 9 Dec 2013
This review is from: Pleasure Palace (Kindle Edition)
I love all of Evangeline's books. She takes you to a whole other place in the universe and you could just image places that do exist like this. Of course the stories are not meant to be realistic but that is the whole point. I brought this book for around 30p but it was worth so much more. Having read all of the Kindred series I was excited to read another book similar to them and it didn't disappoint. I am now looking forward to more of the Kindred series

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, 26 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A pleasure to read!!, 21 Oct 2013
This review is from: Pleasure Palace (Kindle Edition)
What can I say about this book except WOW. This book is red hot. I enjoy erotic books as long as there is substance to the story and let me tell you this book has it all. I was very suprised at how much I liked this book based on all the supernatural characters but it has such a great story. This is one book I will be reading again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Masterpiece, 22 Aug 2013
This review is from: Pleasure Palace (Kindle Edition)
This book had everything u need.......romance, mystery, suspense with a lot of hotness. Would love it if there was a sequel. The story was amazingly written and the characters perfect.

Pleasure Palace