4.0 out of 5 stars A 'Sound' Buy
I bought the Creative EP510 earhook earphones to use with my Zen because the phones that came in the Zen pack, although good, kept falling out.
Published on 6 Sept. 2008 by Quirkle

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good for small ears
These earphones were ok for the price but I would not recommend them for ladies or anyone with small ears. I would say I have average sized ears for a lady but these were uncomfortable and did not stay in my ears at all whilst at the gym, even when just on an exercise bike! My boyfriend has done ok out of it though as they fit fine in his ears so I've donated them to him.
Published on 19 Jan. 2009 by S. Yates

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A 'Sound' Buy, 6 Sept. 2008
Quirkle (West Sussex, U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Creative EP-510 Sports Ear-hook Earphones (Electronics)
Having used many earphone types I have very surprised at how good the EP510's are. The frequency response for such a small earpiece is excellent,no tinny hiss and good bass reproduction, much better than earphones costing twice as much. I originaly bought these as 'cheapies' just to see if the earhook style was comfortable before buying a better pair. Having found that the fit suited me I bought some more expensive earphones, Philips SH8000/00's - a bad move. The sound produced by the Creative 510's is so much better that I will continue to use them. They may not be the best for convenience or style but they beat others for sound quality and at this price you will be hard put to find a better buy

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good for small ears, 19 Jan. 2009
S. Yates (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, 14 Dec. 2008
D. Hunter - See all my reviews
This review is from: Creative EP-510 Sports Ear-hook Earphones (Electronics)
Received this item last week. It came in very good time, if you're a runner or you go to the gym etc these are quite simply the best you'll get for this price range - good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good ear phones, 3 Feb. 2012
Martin Haley (South Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Creative EP-510 Sports Ear-hook Earphones (Electronics)
Bought these as am fed up with iPod and Blackberry earphones popping out every hundred yards. Was going to go for an expensive pair that wrap over ears but saw these along with some good reviews so took a chance. I only use them for when walking the dog - up to 2 hours per day so didn't really warrant spending a lot on them.

Well, they are very cheap looking and to feel so not sure how long they will last.

They are quite fiddly to get on but I reckon most types like these will be. they haven't fallen off/out yet.

Sound quality is very good. I had to turn the volume down on iPod as has been on full blast for last 2 years but not needed with these. Some reviewers complained about bass level, high end stuff and the like but hey, if you really want to listen to music at a quality level, you are not going to wear this type of anyway.

These are perfect for what I wanted anyway and at around £10, they are a bargain.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor design, 7 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Creative EP-510 Sports Ear-hook Earphones (Electronics)
These earphones are so uncomfortable being made from hard plastic unlike my previous ones which were a soft rubber material. Also any movement results in them falling off - again probably the material which has no grip effect.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little mislead but it's probably my fault, 22 April 2013
Oscar "Oscar" (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Creative EP-510 Sports Ear-hook Earphones (Electronics)
After I searched for "wireless bluetooth earphones" these were the ones I decided on, having glanced at the picture I thought this is what I want..
Unfortunately now that they have arrived I am not as happy as I though I'd be.. The picture does show the wire though (hardly noticeable) and being colour blind I had to looked very closely after buying to see where I made the mistake.

Very tricky marketing but I guess I am to blame really. Product works but obviously differently to how I thought I would, a generous 4 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sound quality, but..., 25 May 2009
D. Ruddy - See all my reviews
This review is from: Creative EP-510 Sports Ear-hook Earphones (Electronics)
For the price, a great set of headphones. The sound quality is amazing, as expected of Creative products. Outside noise is filtered out fairly well (though obviously not as well as full-ear phones).

The only downsides I can see so far are:
- Cord is a little short. I have to use my MP3 player in a higher pocket so that the cord will stretch to my ears ok.
- Ear-clips are not adjustable in any way. This can make them uncomfortable after long periods of usage.

On the whole though, a very decent set of earphones for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars not what i asked for!!!, 14 July 2011
This review is from: Creative EP-510 Sports Ear-hook Earphones (Electronics)
unfortunately this wasn't the type of product I asked for! I was looking for wireless earphones to help with with jogging and typed this into amazon-this was the first link I found and after reading and looking at the photos, I thought this is what I was after-but like I have already said, once they arrived, I ripped the packaging before realising that they weren't what I was after! aw well....I guess they will have to do! very comfortable, good length of wire-sponge parts on the end aren't great but not bad!

1.0 out of 5 stars Just Don't Last, 25 Feb. 2009
James Dawson - See all my reviews
This review is from: Creative EP-510 Sports Ear-hook Earphones (Electronics)
Don't get me wrong when they work these headphones arn't bad but after a few months of fairly regular use mine have broken. I suffered a loose connection in one of the earphones leading to the music cutting out when the headphones are moved. A few weeks later the other headphone has the same problem so they are now basically useless.

I would have expected more from a brand like creative but I have to say don't buy these headphones.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, cheap build quality., 19 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Creative EP-510 Sports Ear-hook Earphones (Electronics)
A very good sounding phone, great bass sound, I have bought a few Creative items in the last year or so, all initially great, but usually last until the warranty is up, then collapse. All very fragile, it makes you wonder if they test their stuff for longer than a week. I don't want to upgrade every month, I want something to last. What happened to build quality?

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›